Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Sell & Buy (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   WootSpace's Cheap Invites Store (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=5538)

wootspace 20th October 2010 15:35

WootSpace's Cheap Invites Store

there is no activity on this forum
therefore I will not login anymore here (so thread closed)

daffy 20th October 2010 16:18

:nosepick: Holy S**t lmfao, thats some christmas list dude. :sleep:

DND 20th October 2010 19:00

u would get so disabled

Ripsta 28th October 2010 20:49

Sellin invites

i am on alot of those sites and i hope you get caught and banned on every single 1 of em... mehhh

wootspace 29th October 2010 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripsta (Post 25383)
i am on alot of those sites and i hope you get caught and banned on every single 1 of em... mehhh

thanks for bumping my thread :)
I hope you get banned too, then you will come and buy invite from me, I will wait :)

daffy 30th October 2010 04:30

Quote:

I hope you get banned too, then you will come and buy invite from me, I will wait :)
lmfao i laughed at taht part thought was funny lol. how the hell did or do you remember all them bud. crazy list, you only need 1 or 2 really i think. i use 3 the most.

wootspace 1st November 2010 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy (Post 25398)
lmfao i laughed at taht part thought was funny lol. how the hell did or do you remember all them bud. crazy list, you only need 1 or 2 really i think. i use 3 the most.

store them in .txt

yeah, I agree, you don't need more than 1-3 trackers.

I have different nickname, e-mail and IP/proxy on all trackers to avoid getting banned

fireman 1st November 2010 05:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by wootspace (Post 25424)
store them in .txt

yeah, I agree, you don't need more than 1-3 trackers.

I have different nickname, e-mail and IP/proxy on all trackers to avoid getting banned

1. Most if not all sites have in there rules you can not sell invites. Do you read rules or blow them off.

2. Correct me if i'm wrong but most people give away invites

3. Selling invites- you must be desperate for cash its ok there is a solution to that get a real job.

I can't wait to see when you get ban.

wootspace 1st November 2010 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireman (Post 25425)
1. Most if not all sites have in there rules you can not sell invites. Do you read rules or blow them off.

2. Correct me if i'm wrong but most people give away invites

3. Selling invites- you must be desperate for cash its ok there is a solution to that get a real job.

I can't wait to see when you get ban.

1. Yes, so what?
2. Yes I do that too sometimes
3. Underage and lazy + my country is gay @ wages, I make more money selling invites than most people working fulltime job.

4. If they ban 1 account every day, it will take them few years to ban all accounts.
5. So far, I've sold hundreds of invites and accounts, I've been selling invites for 6-7 months, and got no ban, I am selling them on another forum not here(I do not want to advertise it because it is probably against the rules), here I didn't sell any invites yet.
6. Isn't this a Buy & Sell section ? I am here to sell invites, what are you here for? troll my thread?:D I like it, keep bumping my thread. And In case you need any invites I am more than happy to sell you as many as you want :)

Subzero 2nd November 2010 03:51

BTW.....Theres no need to quote the post right above urs :relax: