Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Torrent Strike (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Torrentstrike is back‏ (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1110)

Grom 7th October 2008 12:05

Torrentstrike is back‏

Torrentstrike is back‏ i receivce email or Tony
Hi everybody just to let everybody know that torrentstrike.info support forums is back online and we are starting to recruit a new team to help give torrentstrike many new features so if you think you are good enough for a moderators job or good enough for a dev job then make sure to contact me though pm :)

this is more of a test email to check all the site so please add a post in the forum if you think i need to know anything when sending emails only if you see a problem :)

I chacked and site working
TorrentStrike: News

Subzero 7th October 2008 14:48

About time :D

Fynnon 7th October 2008 15:15

It`s good that it got back but i think only a new release or a refresh of the old source will get it back on it`s feet !

It will not happend over the night but i trust they will rise again !

:drink:

piku2008 7th October 2008 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon Garw (Post 4808)
It`s good that it got back but i think only a new release or a refresh of the old source will get it back on it`s feet !

It will not happend over the night but i trust they will rise again !

:drink:

i think they will release the new source soon waiting and excited toooo:dance::dance::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Dragan3591 8th October 2008 05:33

Tony is working out some kinks on v5 and it should be out really soon.
No installation though. Same old admincp.php route :wild:

wMan 18th October 2008 00:24

wb ts forums and tony

Laffin 19th October 2008 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragan3591 (Post 4830)

Hey, I like the work i dun on admincp.php :)
and how u know admincp cant install now? :)

was working with pdq to make it a bit different, adding extra code, messages. etc. its not bad, still needs a few more features.

Tony 24th October 2008 02:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragan3591 (Post 4830)

how can you say theres no installation with torrentstrike or any of the torrentstrike sources ?

you click the submit in admincp for the first time and it installs the source for you .. the admincp is apart of the install page .

just because torrentstrike doesnt have extra garbage such as the installation setup in the xam source where you are forever ticking boxes and going through 7 - 8 - 9 steps just to install the source doesnt mean its bad lol ..

the v5 will have more features on the admincp though and i have been thinking about a seperate install page but it doesnt make any sense when you can just have it all in 1 page (admincp)