Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What's new in TS Special Edition 7.4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=9943)

francisco23 4th July 2014 18:41

What's new in TS Special Edition 7.4

The original MySQL extension is now deprecated with PHP 5.5.x, and will generate E_DEPRECATED errors when connecting to a database.
Therefore we have updated our code base to get it work with PHP 5.5+. TSSE 7.4+ versions will use PHP MySQLi extension.
You have to make sure that your server supports MySQLi extension.

When should I use MySQLi instead of MySQL?

1. MySQLi gives you prepared statements - a safer way of sending data to MySQL and protecting you from SQL injection. This alone should be enough for always choosing MySQLi over MySQL.
  2. MySQLi enables most of the MySQL features.
  3. MySQLi is object orientated.
  4. MySQLi supports prepared statements, transactions and multiple statements.
  5. The old MySQL extension is deprecated as of PHP 5.5.0

To check MySQLi support on your server, use attached script (Download it, extract the php file on your computer, upload extrached file on your server and run the file via your browser).

Along with PHP 5.5 support, following features have been added:
- UDP support on External Torrents.
- Vimeo support on Editor (same as Youtube)
- Updated all scripts: JQuery, TinyMCE etc..

All known bugs have been fixed.

We have updated all javascripts to have a stable version of each javascript features.

Also, I've added Autocomplete (Ajax search) feature into member search fields such as: Users, Forum search and Send message page.

If everything goes well (still being tested), we'll release v7.4 in this weekend (Saturday of Sunday.. )

Stay tuned!

I've updated the TSSE Crons which should prevents multiple inserts...

Before download & Install TSSE 7.4, please make sure that you have Ioncube Loaders v4.6.1+ installed on your server.

PS: All gift tools in Staff CP has been updated (added log system).

https://mega.co.nz/#!wU8DSKwK!ha-zAj...ogzuKdrA-yU13I

firefly007 5th July 2014 00:03

I smell a deja vu.

This is not meant to muddy the user who uploaded this if indeed it's just an honest share but seriously! I think its time we stop this crap from been shared here, its useless and a advertising platform for scam bag Xam pocket lining shit!! Infact It, all that's needed is to do a few simple searches to find out that on many occasions people have in fact been ripped off!!

I, for amusement, glanced though the apparent new features and had a good old laugh, especially at the tutelage about MYSQL and MYSQLI Really!! Correct me if I'm wrong but! I'm sure 2014, Hmmm!

tracer2 6th July 2014 12:47

@francisco.. can you reupload buddy..

joeroberts 6th July 2014 15:15

He did not upload it.

Krypto 6th July 2014 20:49

1 Attachment(s)
I've attached what was previously uploaded, though it will be of no use as it's encoded and requires decoding, nulling etc...

Maxtor 8th July 2014 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypto (Post 44743)
I've attached what was previously uploaded, though it will be of no use as it's encoded and requires decoding, nulling etc...

not install ? not nulled?

firefly007 8th July 2014 15:04

Um! Yip just like before its useless

rootKID 11th August 2014 00:00

This is just a thought... ban the damn users that share this crap!

I mean.. even i as a "basic" mysqli user can see this is some shitty crap!
Thanks for.. well.. thats just it! Nothing!...

What is that? Do i smell a ban on it's way!? I hope so!

Not thanks!

DND 11th August 2014 03:56

i don't usually talk about other ppl sources but this really is a load of crap.

Jinx 10th November 2014 15:19

hey

not much difference between 7.3 and 7.4 apart from few bug fixes (double shout posting) and now a moveable shoutbox that you can take around site with you apart from that and the new design login etc nothing much has changed :drink: