Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Sell & Buy (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   [PMBT] T15 v.0.9 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2733)

wMan 30th May 2009 11:31

[PMBT] T15 v.0.9

1 Attachment(s)
can close this now not selling any more

Subzero 30th May 2009 12:03

Open source code means open source FREE and the theme is only transparent easily done but good luck :lol:

wMan 30th May 2009 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subzero (Post 12001)
WTF yet another person taking a open source code and wanting to sell it ?!? Its nothing super as im sure joe and others will agree but good luck :lol:

from since when what you draw get to be "open source" ??
you want so if you draw something on paper that's open source and anyone can take it from you ??
so if all is so super "open source" then why people still are paying for anything on web ?? :wallbash:

Subzero 30th May 2009 12:11

Thats the way it should be im my books open source code the only things that should be released for open source code is FREE themes mods etc now if you wish to make your own tracker code and make that not open source then go ahead and sell things but this is just my opinion :)

wMan 30th May 2009 12:19

all i can say is that "when will come a day when you won't get pay for you're work because it will become "open source" and no one will pay for what you do you will start to understand what i men with this selling thing "
i can share it for free but then why i shoud do that for respect ??
i want to see you eating respect or upgrading pc with that :wallbash::lol:
where i live is more than 14 000 people without work and i am not even 18 yet (so where can i get job you a**h*le )
you yust don't understand what does it mean to live without money

Subzero 30th May 2009 12:23

again n00bish :) i don't get mad as i know many other designers will do this and do it better for free as its a simple theme if you want to sell something sell something thats worth some (peoples hard worked for) money

wMan 30th May 2009 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subzero (Post 12005)
(peoples hard worked for) money

i can bet you are not one of them !

Subzero 30th May 2009 12:40

:lol: this is why i don't like kids or n00bs on forums see you have nothing to say back to me so you what grab things out the air oooo now we will say that :lol: my last words for this topic is your theme has a personality of a gold fish have a good day :)

And this topic shouldn't be in here should be in the buy&sell section :)

wMan 30th May 2009 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subzero (Post 12007)
:lol: this is why i don't like kids or n00bs on forums see you have nothing to say back to me so you what grab things out the air oooo now we will say that :lol: my last words for this topic is your theme has a personality of a gold fish have a good day :)

And this topic shouldn't be in here should be in the buy&sell section :)

whell it seems like you are wery old and "super smart" hey mister "pro" :lol: you woud be even smarter if you wudnt say anything at all because i youst wanted to raise my paypal cont from 0.00 to atlest 1$ to pay for premium hosting atleast per month
anyway thanks for showing have smart you are and have much money you have ..
i realy aprishiate when someone shows hove grate he is and hove big n00bs are other people
p.s. in what hacker comunity u are ?? because you are fiting so hard for idea of geting something for free

joeroberts 30th May 2009 13:01

OK children be have now:cool: