Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSUE 2.2 Nulled (In-Progress) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=10216)

JD45 18th January 2015 08:57

TSUE 2.2 Nulled (In-Progress)

This guy Xam is a f****** douche. Took my money and refused to provide service so, payback is a biotch!

So far I've managed to null the admin file so you can login w/o a license. There are a few bugs inside with the options I need to get working. I have the install script 95% nulled and nearly a once click install.

Can anyone help with the cause by giving me a fresh DB export of a fresh TSUE install?

I need to see how the sql looks on a clean install and mine is populated with data.

BamBam0077 18th January 2015 19:32

Good Luck! :gum:

thartley55 31st January 2015 07:34

Maybe I'm missing something (quite possible lol) but...if you simply deleted the data from your database...wouldn't you then have basically a "clean install database"?

BamBam0077 31st January 2015 07:51

He could backup his original sql file then empty it once he got his backup saved on his computer. So to answer your question your right :ok:

JD45 1st February 2015 08:35

I think I might have a fix for anyone that has it installed already. This would allow you to have a license forever without ever paying again :)

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by thartley55 (Post 46269)
Maybe I'm missing something (quite possible lol) but...if you simply deleted the data from your database...wouldn't you then have basically a "clean install database"?

No, the install process inserts some pre-defined data in the tables and I need to see what is inserted upon install.

If I just wipe out all the data, then the DB is useless.

BamBam0077 1st February 2015 09:27

why didn't you backup your original sql?

ArcticWolf 1st February 2015 11:24

My .02 cents on this export your sql and empty users, torrents, snatched, peers, all forum data.
That should be tech be basically stock..
I dont know of it all them tables exist in tsue cause refuse to pay for it :P
But its what I do when exporting an live db to insert into something I want to share.

JD45 1st February 2015 20:29

So far so good, I was able to install an addon given to me by someone else and it installed and worked just fine, bypassing the license :gum:

fireman 3rd February 2015 15:20

Can you post screenshots of your progress

firefly007 3rd February 2015 19:47

Quote:

This guy Xam is a f****** douche. Took my money and refused to provide service so, payback is a biotch!

So far I've managed to null the admin file so you can login w/o a license. There are a few bugs inside with the options I need to get working. I have the install script 95% nulled and nearly a once click install.

Can anyone help with the cause by giving me a fresh DB export of a fresh TSUE install?

I need to see how the sql looks on a clean install and mine is populated with data.

Good man! Anything to fuck over that douchebag will make me smile.