Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Tracker Invites (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   IPtorrents.com (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=369)

3v0 4th August 2009 14:47

IPTorrents have always stole other sites torrents from the get go even before they went to a private site they were stealing torrents from Demonoid and posting them on Mininova with the filename changed to add there site address.:wallbash:

Strikey 4th August 2009 16:12

it isn't just iptorrents that does that there are many others out there. Let me see your website lets see torrents on your site that are not from other torrent sites?

3v0 4th August 2009 20:53

Considering my site is 99% scene uploads you'll find that I have the same files as a lot of sites. And dont start bringing sites in to it as you'll just embarrass yourself with that ugly eyesore you call a torrent site. I've been running a torrent site years before you and will continue to run a torrent site long after yours fails.

Strikey 5th August 2009 20:10

lol you call yourself a forum your supposed to support people and help them not tell them they are going to fail, i don't know about you but we are doing very well yes you may have opened it before me but for my first time running a site i am doing very well and i do not know why my site got brought into this as it has and never will have anything to do with you. There is no need to give me crap saying i am going to fail. We are talking about iptorrents not mine.

bewithuu2 7th October 2009 19:21

PLEASE I REALLY NEED AN INVITE AT THIS TRACKER !! I WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE INVITES ME !! MY E-MAIL : bewithuu2@gmail.com

RAVERBABY2010 2nd July 2010 14:40

iptorrents

i have some invites for iptorrents if any1 wants 1 then send me a pm on here will also trade for invite to another tracker

ngultimate 25th February 2011 01:42

I have been looking for an invite to this one. I am broadening my torrenting horizons with some new sites hopefully. I keep a good ratio and seed 24/7. Thanks!

daffy 25th February 2011 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngultimate (Post 26950)
I have been looking for an invite to this one. I am broadening my torrenting horizons with some new sites hopefully. I keep a good ratio and seed 24/7. Thanks!

i also have invites for iptorrents, if you can provide 100% full proof of at least 3 private sites you are on, including ratio, registration date and email. i will glady invite 1 or 2 users. i am pretty well known on these top sites and would not like to think i invited HIT AND RUNNERS!

movizdb 26th February 2011 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy (Post 26951)
i also have invites for iptorrents, if you can provide 100% full proof of at least 3 private sites you are on, including ratio, registration date and email. i will glady invite 1 or 2 users. i am pretty well known on these top sites and would not like to think i invited HIT AND RUNNERS!

Can you please invite me, i can provide you proof via MSN as i'm only registered on REVTT

bilutza 8th March 2011 09:53

3 invites

i have 3 invites on IpTorrents.com.
I don't want nothing for them, only to respect the rules of the tracker...and proof of your ratio on other 2 trackers.
Thats all.

Leave me an e-mail to send the invitation.