Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Torrent Strike (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Torrentstrike Fullymodded v1.0 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=117)

wMan 13th July 2008 19:16

Re: Torrentstrike Fullymodded v1.0

why not let every one upload dont see the problem more torrents aint it

gigasb 13th July 2008 20:04

non quality torrents you mean

m4dm4n 17th July 2008 22:15

I found an error in include/bittorrent.php and i didn't find it on the forums...

i installed torrentstrike fullymodded just fine(no errors) but when i tried to relog after logging out i got bad password... so i tried to see what was going on and found that takesignup.php wasn't writing the secret to the db...

and the reason for that was the use of mt_rand(0,255) in bittorent so i changed it to mt_rand(97,122)

... and it works now :P but i did :wallbash:
for a while till i found it the source of the problem might be os speciffic my OS is Gentoo (a modified version...)

jernej1 18th July 2008 13:11

I click on on user, to see heas details, and I`we get error

Code:

SQL Error
Table 'strike.phpbb_posts' doesn't exist

Please help!

Neptune 18th July 2008 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by jernej1
I click on on user, to see heas details, and I`we get error

Code:

SQL Error
Table 'strike.phpbb_posts' doesn't exist

Please help!

install the phpbb forum

m4dm4n 18th July 2008 16:14

Here's my problem... when i upload a new torrent ... the info_hash does not get added in the db table...

i used die($infohash); right after the query that adds the data in the table and it prints out some characters so $infohash is not empty...

i tried to ... change pack("H*" , sha1(.... to sha1(... in take upload and now the hash seams to be saved ok in the db but... i get a torrent not registered error :(

Fynnon 22nd July 2008 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4dm4n
Here's my problem... when i upload a new torrent ... the info_hash does not get added in the db table...
i used die($infohash); right after the query that adds the data in the table and it prints out some characters so $infohash is not empty...
i tried to ... change pack("H*" , sha1(.... to sha1(... in take upload and now the hash seams to be saved ok in the db but... i get a torrent not registered error :(

Try this: reset your passkey and redownload the torrent

m4dm4n 23rd July 2008 11:21

why should i reset my passkey?? what does my passkey have to do with the torrent info_hash not being inserted in the db table on upload :|?????? (did u really read my post or did u only read the last line????)

Fynnon 23rd July 2008 15:08

you said: now the hash seams to be saved ok in the db - so you resolved that issue

and than you said you`re getting the: torrent not registered error so that is why i asked you
to reset your passkey because from my knowledge it could be a reason for that error...

you should just try it and if that doesn`t work will think of something else!

Shamanskunk 23rd July 2008 16:26

Can we get some new links please? Thanks in advance!