Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Community Cafe (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Help im trying to build a site (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=9678)

Bobert 16th December 2013 20:34

Help im trying to build a site

hi im trying to build an android website using torrent SC, because it has the forums torrent board and comes with sql data i find it easier to use and love the layout.. most of the time ... lol...

i love themes too

mods i would like to have are ..

posters on the browse page when hovering over a torrent name

rep points

you tube mod and progress bars and so on but which source code should i choose for this ?

DND 16th December 2013 22:22

it depends on the way you want to use it :)
and depends how can you learn using the code and modifying with all the things you want.

Bobert 19th December 2013 00:23

so

id like to know what type of code others think i should use ?

should i start with tbdev ?:ok:

DND 19th December 2013 00:43

if you want to be a private site, tbdev is good.
if you want external torrents and use of DHT you should use another source.

Bobert 19th December 2013 01:05

yea private !

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeNeDe (Post 43502)
if you want to be a private site, tbdev is good.
if you want external torrents and use of DHT you should use another source.

must be private

KrackerMan 19th December 2013 07:32

My personal opinion would be to pick a source code that still has active developers, and support forum. I wouldn't choose TBDev just because the source code is way outdated, has no current developers working on it, and no longer has a dedicated support forum for it. If you take a look around the forum board you will be able to see there are a few source codes that still has developers working on them. The mods you are mention usually come coded already with the source code.

DND 19th December 2013 08:23

u-232 has support and it is based on tbdev :)

KrackerMan 19th December 2013 15:21

90% of the source codes out there are based off of TBDev and they don't support it they just have the mods up, and their forum board only has 5 members at best on there that help other users out with TBDev source code.

Bobert 19th December 2013 17:23

hi

i do not yet know how to search for code that is still being supported ...

can someone list off the ones that are so that others reading can see too and so that i can ,

so there will also be a date on your post so that they can see when it was last supported .. ??

edit please and thank you .

KrackerMan 19th December 2013 20:18

The current ones that I myself know about would be:

FreeTSP
- Based off of TBDev.
- Source code is free and has support forum board.

U-232
- Based off of TBDev.
- Source code is free and has a support forum board.

BT.Manager
- Not Based off of TBDev.
- Source code is free but you will need to pay a small fee in the beginning mainly for developer support.

xBTiT (maybe not totally to sure on this one)
- No clue if this is based off of TBDev never looked at the source code.
- I have seen free and paid version for this source code around.

Template Shares
- Based off of TBDev.
- Source code cost quite a bit of money for the non decoded and nulled version has a support forum board. You can also down load the old dinosaur version of this script that has be hacked and available for free but you will need some coding exp.
- If you are a total noob and to lazy to learn how to do minimal amount of coding, and/or cheap to hire and look for coders this would be the script for you.

These are the only ones that I am aware of, I am sure there may a few more out there. Also these are listed in no particular order I just went right down the home page of Bvlist.