Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Torrent Trader (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Torranttrader v4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=11259)

Napon 23rd October 2017 22:57

Torranttrader v4

torranttrader v4 will be releaed next year 2018 jan all new still working on this code but looking good also mysqli it will be on a forum of a mate of mine who will host it for me so keep your eyes out for the count down for the new release i have tried to get hold of flash about this but hes not been on hes forum for some time so we are going on our own with this and there be support for members and a vip section for new mods for this what ill make and keep it torranttrader not tbv..there is lot of new work as you will see when you start up the tracker

I have alot of tracker work done tsse 5.6 and 5.7 also alot of tbv code i made trackers out of then mod to the max made new thenes so on its about time i given them out so on car nt keep them to my self or thay not get used at all

dtorrent 30th November 2017 03:01

info date

info date

Napon 30th November 2017 12:33

In 2018 im also working on a torranttrader none external mysqli too ill keep everyone updated on this

Just a side note it will not be called torranttrader any more for obvious reason all core as been changed it as been rebranded as you will see from the core so on

papad 30th November 2017 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napon (Post 50762)
torranttrader v4 will be releaed next year 2018 jan all new still working on this code but looking good also mysqli it will be on a forum of a mate of mine who will host it for me so keep your eyes out for the count down for the new release i have tried to get hold of flash about this but hes not been on hes forum for some time so we are going on our own with this and there be support for members and a vip section for new mods for this what ill make and keep it torranttrader not tbv..there is lot of new work as you will see when you start up the tracker

I have alot of tracker work done tsse 5.6 and 5.7 also alot of tbv code i made trackers out of then mod to the max made new thenes so on its about time i given them out so on car nt keep them to my self or thay not get used at all

FLASH it seems has gone awol, until a few days ago i saw at his site he had not been around for the last 5 months.

Napon 30th November 2017 23:44

If flash going to put a core base it would have been done some time ago mate that forums dead same as ttc as it going to take off away want to be coder there too .. wait till see the new core base ive done

Just sidenote theres no bootstrap on this core as it look shit

papad 1st December 2017 00:37

FLASH needs to make it known if he intends closing down the site, staring out as a new user of 2.0.8-FINAL, were the hell do you go for support worse now Nikkbu has closed his site, no new Mods or Themes to be found any were i look, this really fcxking sucks.

One good thing about TT script it's open source, and not encrypted like Xam code tsse, really hope the new beta version of TT will go live some time soon into 2018..:clown:

dtorrent 1st December 2017 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napon (Post 50762)

we can see an overview

Napon 2nd December 2017 23:04

There will be a prev soon when i release it and if there is any theme makers out there pm me but all the fun must stop in not to be removed

papad 3rd December 2017 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napon (Post 50965)
There will be a prev soon when i release it and if there is any theme makers out there pm me but all the fun must stop in not to be removed

Looking forward to your release mate & theme makers are really needed, default theme is crap :lol:

Napon 6th December 2017 19:44

Ive put nb-black as default theme and remade it just got to get the nb-white so if anyone as it please upload so i can fin it off so there is 2 themes for this