Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   U232 V3 Login Cookies problem (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=8167)

Zealotohm 25th July 2012 12:30

U232 V3 Login Cookies problem

Hi All,

I had install U232 V3 on Ubuntu Linux and everything seem to be fined. However, After I'm done from /install/index.php, I had register the first user who is Admin after that I tried to login with Admin user but once I'm click submit it redirect me back to login page again and again.

I had checked in mysql database in phpmyadmin and already found Admin user in there.
I enabled cookies already and even I removed the cookies and test it again, It still the same. Could someone advise me on this?

firefly007 25th July 2012 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zealotohm (Post 35953)
Hi All,

I had install U232 V3 on Ubuntu Linux and everything seem to be fined. However, After I'm done from /install/index.php, I had register the first user who is Admin after that I tried to login with Admin user but once I'm click submit it redirect me back to login page again and again.

I had checked in mysql database in phpmyadmin and already found Admin user in there.
I enabled cookies already and even I removed the cookies and test it again, It still the same. Could someone advise me on this?

For firefox

Go to ==> Options ==> Options and click on the Privacy tab and click on remove individual cookies then search for your domain and remove it all. Restart browser.

For Chrome

Go to ==>Settings and scroll down and click on show advanced settings and then click on Content settings ==>All site cookies and site data from there search for your domain name and remove it, then restart browser.

Zealotohm 25th July 2012 15:39

Did it many times but doesn't help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35954)
For firefox

Go to ==> Options ==> Options and click on the Privacy tab and click on remove individual cookies then search for your domain and remove it all. Restart browser.

For Chrome

Go to ==>Settings and scroll down and click on show advanced settings and then click on Content settings ==>All site cookies and site data from there search for your domain name and remove it, then restart browser.

daffy 25th July 2012 16:14

Open include/config.php

Code:

//== Cookie setup
$INSTALLER09['cookie_prefix']  = ''; // This allows you to have multiple trackers, eg for demos, testing etc.
$INSTALLER09['cookie_path']    = '';  // ATTENTION: You should never need this unless the above applies eg: /tbdev
$INSTALLER09['cookie_domain']  = ''; // set to eg: .somedomain.com or is subdomain set to: .sub.somedomain.com
$INSTALLER09['domain'] = 'domain.com'; <= no www. just add domain
//==

also you need to open cache/staff_settings2.php edit with username

Zealotohm 25th July 2012 18:23

Can solved it already. Just restart memcached. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy (Post 35959)
Open include/config.php

Code:

//== Cookie setup
$INSTALLER09['cookie_prefix']  = ''; // This allows you to have multiple trackers, eg for demos, testing etc.
$INSTALLER09['cookie_path']    = '';  // ATTENTION: You should never need this unless the above applies eg: /tbdev
$INSTALLER09['cookie_domain']  = ''; // set to eg: .somedomain.com or is subdomain set to: .sub.somedomain.com
$INSTALLER09['domain'] = 'domain.com'; <= no www. just add domain
//==

also you need to open cache/staff_settings2.php edit with username