Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE v5.6 DECODED (NULLED BY Nightcrawler) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=3580)

FireDK 17th October 2009 14:18

Great job with the nulling. Many thanks!

I have a problem with my install, though: when I go into the Track Settings to configure my install, I get a "An error has occured! MySQL Error!" page on every option in the left side menu.

Since it's not a specific error, I have no idea what's causing it so I can try and fix it.
If anybody has any ideas, please share.

My install is a test on localhost, with Apache 2.2.14, PHP 5.3.0 and MySQL 5.1.39

Nightcrawler 17th October 2009 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireDK (Post 16590)
Great job with the nulling. Many thanks!

I have a problem with my install, though: when I go into the Track Settings to configure my install, I get a "An error has occured! MySQL Error!" page on every option in the left side menu.

Since it's not a specific error, I have no idea what's causing it so I can try and fix it.
If anybody has any ideas, please share.

My install is a test on localhost, with Apache 2.2.14, PHP 5.3.0 and MySQL 5.1.39

Is it windows?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pergo (Post 16580)
hi,

i can't install this version i get a error that de database file most be uploaded in binary ??? step5

i'm ussing plesk9.0 windows2003.

i want to test it.

thanks in advanced

transfer it with ftp in binary mode.

FireDK 17th October 2009 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler (Post 16591)
Is it windows?

Yeah, it is.

I've managed to narrow down the error to this part of the /include/ts_functions.php (around line 540).

Code:

if (0 < count ($updateuser))
    {
      (sql_query ('UPDATE users SET ' . implode (', ', $updateuser) . ('' . ' WHERE id=' . $id)) OR sqlerr (__FILE__, 378));
    }

This lead me to line 87 of the same file, inside the sql_query function.

Code:

$__return = mysql_query ($_run_query);
Here I get this error:

Code:

Query: UPDATE users SET page = '/admin/managesettings.php?do=main&sessionhash=okgljrdtjg3lucgicvnpe9p1a1&tshash=948fe263ac6c9faf86a9d5885cc25cdb', last_login = '2009-10-17 15:22:36', last_access = NOW() WHERE id=3

Error: Data too long for column 'page' at row 1

So I guess the 'page' column shouldn't be so small in the install script (create_tables.php, line 1191). I've modified it to a 'mediumtext' and all seems OK for now.

Code:

Original: `page` varchar(100) NOT NULL default \'\',

Modified: `page` mediumtext NOT NULL,

Nightcrawler 17th October 2009 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireDK (Post 16593)
Yeah, it is.
I've managed to narrow down the error to this part of the /include/ts_functions.php (around line 540).

Well I heard there was a bug in php 5.3.0 with "php5.3.0/ext/php_mysql.dll"
and what you need to do is download phpbb5.2 and replace the "php_mysql.dll" in it in the Php5.3 directory.

fireman 18th October 2009 05:26

nice work

konvolut 18th October 2009 11:43

changing Tracksettings

At first ty nightcrawler for your perfect work. But still having problems with changing Tracksettings.
Did anyone has a reason why i cant change the trackersettings. Settings are not saved for me after setting. ty

Nightcrawler 18th October 2009 11:46

Are your config files readable/writable by server?

konvolut 18th October 2009 12:01

Change settings

Ty, it was really a chmod problem in config dir. Sry! But an important question, what are the right permissions in this directory? Because in installation guide it shows like Chmod 0777 but I think its unbelieveable becuase every user can read and execute files in config dir. And htaccess dont work for me with lighty webserver. Best regards

Nightcrawler 18th October 2009 12:04

best to fix all settings then make them just readable by server only.

konvolut 18th October 2009 12:34

seetings

okay, ty again. Last question. I have also a big problem with recaptcha. I set in to on and now To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from...!

Okay my mistake but I have there an account and keys. But now I cant change to Trackersettings again because this mistake. Did someone know where are the settings in DB to change login without recaptcha manually or where i can put into my keys manually to login again and make it clean?

I fixed it...!