Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   ZenTracker (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   ZenTracker 1.0 rev. 40 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=7321)

Optix 11th December 2011 00:05

ZenTracker 1.0 rev. 40

3 Attachment(s)
Hi guys !

A lot of time without news, but the next release will be awesome ! :D

Here are the 3 main new features :
- New interface refresh : less Javascript, less CSS3 effects, the new interface will be lighter and more comfortable to browse in. The left menu will be erased and the new menu will be ready for the realtime experience (in rev50).

- New pagination system : the current pagination will be remplaced by a continous scrolling pagination. When scrolling to bottom, it will trigger the loading of the next page and the new content will be placed after the last entry. It's more efficient and intuitive !

- New description extraction system : when viewing uploads, there are the 100 first chars extracted from the description. Now ZenTracker is able to scan it and extract the useful information, like the summary. Everything is done automaticly, uploaders have nothing to do !

- Fully HTML5 !
- Fully translated in English !
- A lot of performance improvements

Release date : 18 december 2011

Bump:
The 40th revision has been released !

CHANGELOG :
- Interface refresh : lighter and more comfortable to browse in. Left menu erased.
- New pagination system with continuous scrolling (in share, member and forum module), like Twitter
- Share module : system is able automatically to find description's summary and extract it in order to display it in the listing. Uploaders have nothing do to.
- BBCode editor : using new FileReader HTML5 API allowing people to drag&drop pictures in a dropbox. When dropping, Ajax upload is called and picture is included automatically. An upload have never been so easy !
- HTML5 Doctype
- More performances in Javascript (starting using new jquery 1.7 functions, less DOM parsing)
- JavaScript functions are translated in English
- More performances (without cache!) in share module (upload list)
- Poll : new poll form
- Bug fixed in PM recipient choosing

joeroberts 18th December 2011 20:03

Nice updates!

KiD 18th December 2011 20:38

Looking nice with those updates...! Great job :D

Solid26 18th December 2011 21:20

great job :friend::drink:

Optix 19th December 2011 20:13

Thanks guys !

Can you, please, give some feedback about the continous scrolling if you have time ?

You can test it here if you haven't time to install the cms. Thanks a lot.

KiD 19th December 2011 21:10

Work all right - eye-candy :D

Krypto 20th December 2011 03:24

Works well, the only thing I notice and I'm not sure if it's intentional is that if you click on any of the of the categories on the left and then scroll the contents on the right as soon as you hit the bottom or top on the right hand content then the left hand content then starts to scroll.

Optix 20th December 2011 18:01

This is the default behavior of your browser.

dj_otrov 17th January 2012 14:04

error

Index of /

http://balkanportal.dyndns.info/
No Valdi Install Pakc

daffy 17th January 2012 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_otrov (Post 32400)

READ.

Quote:

Quick Installation Guide:

- Unpack and point Apache to the /web folder (DocumentRoot).
- Check that the directive "AllowOverride" is set to "All".
- Enable URL rewriting: a2enmod rewrite
- Install memcache: apt-get install memcached php5-memcache
- Change "apps / frontend / config / app.yml" and other files with your values ​​to your liking.
- Call install.php
BUT seeing how you now having tried to install
"© Tbdev Installer 09" i guess you cannot setup trackers here, why oh why do ppl do this, setup 1 source and ask for help do not go around setting up all of them as you are clearly NOT READING install guides.

x360zone 17th January 2012 14:17

lol

looks like you have tried every source and mentioned every error in the forums- for one your options get someone to install the source you want]]
or read / search the forums more carefully before you post issues

dj_otrov 17th January 2012 15:13

No valid

No valid Root Faill ??????????????????????

Bump: Warning: require_once(include/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\header.php on line 35

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/config.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\header.php on line 35

No valid Root Faill ??????????????????????

daffy 17th January 2012 17:03

tbh im not even going to answer, your clearly not reading the guidelines or else you would not have these problems. sorry but i cannot afford to waste my time on time wasters who are not going to even use the source and go onto try another .

Optix 22nd January 2012 19:04

You are not using a valid ZenTracker source.

1. ZenTracker will NEVER store a config file readable by Apache.
2. ZenTracker doesn't use any header.php file.

dj_otrov 30th January 2012 01:27

system suckss ZenTracker

ZenTracker as other systems and this does not work

lipsvat filove koito ne iskate daposdelite missing files you do not want to start :wallbash:

DAKz 30th January 2012 01:58

wow really?!!?

Dude some of the source codes that you can not make are so simple that even a mac user can do them. FFS grab you a copy of tsse 5.6 and hang it on the server and open you a site, tsse 5.6 is so easy to install a monkey can do it on an ipad. If your having all these issues have you thought that owning a tracker might not be what your cut out for?
We are all here to assist you all that we can but settle on a source and read the readme text and the entire thread from where got it from so that when these problems pop up you have a clue what to expect, then if you still have an issue then we will all throw in to help.
Now you may consider this a bit harsh, but I am not staff here, and last I knew this was a coder site not a buy here pay here owner site. Get you 1 code hang it on localhost and make it work there and once you have it inside out then hang it live and you know what to do and what to expect. None of us all came here and grabbed a site and went on our merry way we had to get knocked around and survive a lot of failures for very few successes, but when you get it all done not only do you have a site, but you have a education, and then you can come here and you will know exactly where I am coming from.
I have ever source on here, and I work on them all, I have a few of my favorites, but it didn't start that way, like most others I started with tbdev and beat my head against many walls trying to get it how I wanted, then when I did I ripped it down to do it again just to make sure I knew what I was doing. From there the legend was born, lol, you can ask most of these guys and they will tell you the same story or pretty close to it.
Now if they want to ban me for this post I am good, but geeezzz there is no such thing as a place where you can go to get a site, all any will offer is the code, it still requires a coder no bullshit you have to have a coder, if you have no coder then learn it yourself, (read above on how to learn it) and once your a coder or you have a coder the heavens will open angels will sing optix will do a dance and joerobberts will fall out!

Optix 30th January 2012 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKz (Post 32772)
once your a coder or you have a coder the heavens will open angels will sing optix will do a dance and joerobberts will fall out!

Whaou,you're post is so sexy :p

:drink: