Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   YSE v2.0 PRE7 by BoLaMN (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=431)

kp380lv 12th July 2008 21:40

re: YSE v2.0 PRE7 by BoLaMN

Thanks for update;)

Kotafi 13th July 2008 18:00

I get a blank page when confirming email change. :unknown:

this is what sits on the url
Code:

confirmemail.php/1/0ef0ab603287bda5576f8b28562f3ff6/my.php?emailch=1
Email gets changed thow :D:

Regz 14th July 2008 07:03

wht forum this uses ?

kp380lv 14th July 2008 11:35

Mybb forum!

Homepage: www.mybboard.net

ZooM 14th July 2008 17:53

do you ask yuna before you release it.. ?

Fynnon 14th July 2008 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZooM
do you ask yuna before you release it.. ?

This is heavily modified so it`s not all yuna`s anymore

At first we were begging yuna to release this on his forum but he didn`t care
If we would wait for yuna to release his PRE7 source i think we would got too old to use a torrents tracker
so we took the liberty to not ask yuna anymore...

mkay ?

:bubble:

ZooM 14th July 2008 21:57

Quote:

This is heavily modified so it`s not all yuna`s anymore
why? because you added a few mods ?
omg lol.... it's wery ***** to say these kind of things... show some respect to developer... and stop to release these ****.

Fynnon 14th July 2008 22:26

We respect the developer !

He`s done a great job, if he has a problem he should come here and say it!

What are you, his advocate?

I didn`t work on this source, BoLaMN did and he said he did so many changes to it that he should change the name of this source...and i agree partially

DON`T WORRY CAUSE NO ONE CAN STOP US !

:smack:

kp380lv 14th July 2008 22:31

YUNA is out of bussines:D But why?

[At first we were begging yuna to release this on his forum but he didn`t care!]

Yuna is lost his brains?!!! :D If he has that attitude!

ZooM 14th July 2008 22:50

Fynnon
Quote:

tell me, if you were a creator of these YSE, would you like to someone st?l? your work, and post it like his?

Fynnon 14th July 2008 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZooM
Fynnon
Quote:

tell me, if you were a creator of these YSE, would you like to someone st?l? your work, and post it like his?

Trackers are about sharing, that is what we want to do here

We had to post it, this way it will de developed by more people and become a better source...

He should be gratefull we advertise his source :whistle:

ZooM 14th July 2008 23:11

you should advertise PRE6 not PRE7 ... and why you can't do these changes to pre6 ?
because you didn't do so much changes on it!

Fynnon 14th July 2008 23:15

I don`t work on this source (other people work and modify it) !

Maybe they will answer you when they will be back...

Anyway, the source stays in here !

I don`t even know why we have this discussion...

:unknown:

Nilsons 7th August 2008 12:29

When sending message.........there are error on line 420 need to replace stdsucess with newerr to me its work....

icecore 10th August 2008 09:12

Code:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function newerr() in /home/admin/chaos-t.net/modded2/include/functions.php on line 519
No fixes here are works for me.
Any help?

ANDiTKO 14th August 2008 14:33

The demo is not working.

icecore 15th August 2008 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecore (Post 3296)
Code:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function newerr() in /home/admin/chaos-t.net/modded2/include/functions.php on line 519
No fixes here are works for me.
Any help?

line:
Code:

}
            newerr($tracker_lang['error'], "Cannot read file [".htmlspecialchars($configname)."]!.Before the setup starts, please ensure that you have properly configured file and directory access permissions. Please see below.chmod 777 CONFIG (config directory).chmod 777 CONFIG/main (the file which save the main settings).",false);
        }

somebody?

naceur 15th August 2008 15:51

ask

i have very well a major problem any walk but at the time of upload my utorrent m' indicate your client is not conectable

kaed 16th August 2008 21:19

problem in upload Torrent, this error
Quote:

Code:

Warning: fopen(http://myweb/tracker/torrents/6.torrent) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP wrapper does not support writeable connections. in /home//myweb/public_html/tracker/takeupload.php on line 276
Code:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home//myweb/public_html/tracker/takeupload.php:276) in /home//myweb/public_html/tracker/takeupload.php on line 346

folder "torrents" CHMOD 777

line code 276 this
PHP Code:

$fp fopen("$torrent_dir/$id.torrent""w");
if (
$fp)
{
    @
fwrite($fpbenc($dict), strlen(benc($dict)));

fclose($fp);
}

line code 346 this
PHP Code:

header("Location: $BASEURL/details.php?id=$id"); 

thks :) sorry my english

kp380lv 16th August 2008 22:18

you have hosting?

kaed 16th August 2008 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by kp380lv (Post 3487)
you have hosting?

yes

kp380lv 17th August 2008 00:03

if use Filezilla ftp client then connect your server and right mouse click on file or directory and set 777

kaed 17th August 2008 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by kp380lv (Post 3490)
if use Filezilla ftp client then connect your server and right mouse click on file or directory and set 777

directory "torrents" CHMOD 777 yes...

image verify, client cuteFTP Prof 8

http://tracker-mxa.org/tracker/torrents.jpg

kp380lv 17th August 2008 11:45

correct;)

kaed 17th August 2008 23:16

the continuous error in lines code 276 y 346 takeupload.php

kp380lv 17th August 2008 23:37

If you shows again takeupload.php set it too 777 permission
and also other files who shows that error! For me work great on hosting company server:)

Dee12 20th August 2008 22:48

Code:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/userdetails.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 705

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 706

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 707

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 708

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 709

I get this error when i try to view userdetails, how can i fix this?
Thanks in advance

djlee 22nd August 2008 05:52

we could do with knowing what line 49 is in userdetails.php ... also the query that is associated with line 49 if you find it make sure u add

Code:

sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
on the end of the query .. this will give you a much more detailed explaination of the error if its something to do with teh construction of the query (which it most likely is)

ShmidtxXx 25th August 2008 12:46

Please

Please upload this script on rapidshare.de
P.s. Sorry, my english is very poor

kp380lv 28th August 2008 22:34

Found a new BUG!

I found new bug!:(

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7915/foundbuggr7.png

poila 29th August 2008 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kp380lv (Post 3790)

hehe tikai nez kaepc tu man iedevi ip banu :wild:

a un ka izlabot lai datumus rada foruma ?

usertwo 3rd September 2008 23:16

hey i cant fix that prob:

Code:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/userdetails.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 705

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 706

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 707

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 708

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/userdetails.php:49) in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 709

can anyone help me ?

i have fix some details from the other post first , but i cant fix this prob :(

sorry , my englsih is shiti :)

kp380lv 5th September 2008 16:04

use notepad++ and set UTF-8 Without Bom and replace this with your existing file!

nexztone 7th September 2008 21:38

why is the forums.php redirecting to an unknown ip?

sammygo 26th September 2008 12:33

Hey

I have xampp 1.6.7 i think this version its very good for this source or ? it doesnt ? Coz it dont works with xampp 1.6.7 can some1 give me another xampp ?

kp380lv 26th September 2008 12:40

you can download it from xampp website..

sammygo 26th September 2008 13:39

lol

i have 1.6.7 but i wanna a old vers..coz i see only 1.6.7

underx 27th September 2008 02:05

I have a seed problem on the tracker:
I upload a torrent correctly (everything is OK) but when I downlod it (to start seeding) utorrent say:
"your client is not connectable! check your port configuration or search on forums"
please someone help !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by underx (Post 4482)
I have a seed problem on the tracker:
I upload a torrent correctly (everything is OK) but when I downlod it (to start seeding) utorrent say:
"your client is not connectable! check your port configuration or search on forums"
please someone help !!

I solved the problem: u juste need to go to ADMINISTRATION PANEL > EXTRA > set Disable DL/UL to "no"

Quote:

Originally Posted by usertwo (Post 3924)
hey i cant fix that prob ;

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

can anyone help me ?

i have fix some details from the other post first , but i cant fix this prob :(

sorry , my englsih is shiti :)

have the same problem...and this is line 49:
PHP Code:

while ($arr mysql_fetch_array($res)) 

please someone help !

kp380lv 27th September 2008 09:11

open with notepad that file and go to Format-> Encode in UTF8 without BOM and error is corrected!

stuger 11th October 2008 17:42

hi

Hi !
I get this when try to upload:

Anyone have some help for me ?