Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   TSSE v5.1 NULLED (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=628)

rabtb 5th October 2008 02:07

Thanks Mrdecoder nice work and rest of coders here thats gave advice its all helped me get this installed.

i have 2 problems if anyone got time to help a n00b thx

i got this running on local host and can seed ok from home but wen try to seed from torrentflux i get this error.....

error: Problem connecting to tracker - [Errno http error] 404: 'Not Found'

also when i upload files to server i cant get past stage 5 of setup it asks for config folder chmod 777 but it is

thanks again ;)

Bruce1984 6th October 2008 19:26

If you have it set up on localhost and configured the settings accordingly, it will remain on your localhost. Meaning that if you create a torrent with the announce url http://localhost/announce.php, it will always connect to the localhost from the computer it's being run on.
So probably in the case of your box (assuming it's your box because of torrentflux), it is trying to connect to a tracker supposedly present on the box itself (=localhost).

Basically localhost is only usable for testing purposes, unless you've configured your pc to be used as server, which I doubt in this case :). If it's set up correctly, you can use your IP adress suffixed with the /announce.php as your announce url and start it on your box.

Regarding the CHMOD's; all files listed need to be CHMOD'ed, not just the one folder/file. It should give you a list of which files still need to be altered and which have been CHMOD'ed correctly.

aplexw 7th October 2008 01:08

shoutcast mod

Can anyone give me shoutcast mod for ts se v5.1 and can anyone tell me how to install shoutcast mod ?

Dragan3591 8th October 2008 05:22

I know this might sound a little strange, but is there a possibility of removing ioncube?? I think that's how xam left himself a backdoor to your tracker!!

kp380lv 10th October 2008 21:41

Why i can't instalL this too?

http://lockheed.sytes.net/xam/install.php does not work for me I use XAMPP! :(

adry93 14th October 2008 18:22

help me plzz

Site error: the file C:\apache2triad\htdocs\index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_5.1.dll to be installed by the site administrator. :sorry::sorry:

adry93 14th October 2008 19:33

help me

Code:

Script Error! (SE-I). TS SE is not installed correctly. Please contact us to fix this issue. http://templateshares.net/special/su...t=submitticket
hello i instaled TS special edition...
after the instalation......i have this error!! plzz help me! (cry)

Dragan3591 14th October 2008 19:53

TS is pain in the ass, take another script.
With this error, you can simply drop all tables, reupload files and start over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kp380lv (Post 5053)
Why i can't instalL this too?

http://lockheed.sytes.net/xam/install.php does not work for me I use XAMPP! :(

Install iuocube. Search for php.ini file in your xamp configuration. Download ioncube file from the net and you will have instructions in it.

staticxfl 15th October 2008 20:58

Thanks

Thanks for this MR. Decoder!! I have been able to get this all working just fine except for a few minor things.
  1. External Torrents Scrape Does Not Update Peers
  2. I remove TS_Cloud.php all together and I only get one word in the cloud
  3. It appears that images from imageshack do not work in upload
  4. Images in IMDB info do not show up

If anyone can help me with any of these items I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Staticxfl

wildboy211 16th October 2008 06:49

I just want to say thanks for a great script...but i have one problem (which has been mentioned before and i didnt see a answer), i am getting this error from my torrents:

Quote:

Tracker sending invalid data: .
Please help!

mrdecoder 19th October 2008 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by staticxfl (Post 5387)
Thanks for this MR. Decoder!! I have been able to get this all working just fine except for a few minor things.
  1. External Torrents Scrape Does Not Update Peers
  2. I remove TS_Cloud.php all together and I only get one word in the cloud
  3. It appears that images from imageshack do not work in upload
  4. Images in IMDB info do not show up

If anyone can help me with any of these items I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Staticxfl

lol ok first make sure your cache folder is 777

second you can put the old ts_cloud back cause i allready modified it so xam cant get in
if you dont trust it then look for the md5 hash in that file and replast the hash with something like xamisass

then he will never be able to get in

third, image hack and imdb are begining to block outgoing links
so you cant relink the image anymore

greets from mrdecoder

underx 19th October 2008 16:58

I already have the ioncube folder in the root but I got those errors when uploading:
Code:

Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SecureSSI Sicherheitsverletzung: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/underx/takeupload.php) hat versucht, ausserhalb von deinem Webspaceverzeichniss, auf die Datei (/usr/export/www/hosting/ioncube/ioncube_loader__5.2.so) zuzugreifen. Aus Sicherheitsgruenden ist dies nicht erlaubt! in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SecureSSI Sicherheitsverletzung: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/underx/takeupload.php) hat versucht, ausserhalb von deinem Webspaceverzeichniss, auf die Datei (/usr/export/www/ioncube/ioncube_loader__5.2.so) zuzugreifen. Aus Sicherheitsgruenden ist dies nicht erlaubt! in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SecureSSI Sicherheitsverletzung: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/underx/takeupload.php) hat versucht, ausserhalb von deinem Webspaceverzeichniss, auf die Datei (/usr/export/ioncube/ioncube_loader__5.2.so) zuzugreifen. Aus Sicherheitsgruenden ist dies nicht erlaubt! in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SecureSSI Sicherheitsverletzung: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/underx/takeupload.php) hat versucht, ausserhalb von deinem Webspaceverzeichniss, auf die Datei (/usr/ioncube/ioncube_loader__5.2.so) zuzugreifen. Aus Sicherheitsgruenden ist dies nicht erlaubt! in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Code:

Site error: the file /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader__5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
please help !!!

staticxfl 20th October 2008 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdecoder (Post 5531)
lol ok first make sure your cache folder is 777

second you can put the old ts_cloud back cause i allready modified it so xam cant get in
if you dont trust it then look for the md5 hash in that file and replast the hash with something like xamisass

then he will never be able to get in

third, image hack and imdb are begining to block outgoing links
so you cant relink the image anymore

greets from mrdecoder

OK everything inside of the cache folder is 777 and the folder itself is 777. external stats are not updateing for me. also i put the ts_cloud back and am still only getting one word to show up. the image thing just sucks ass and i know there is nothing we can do about that. Thanks for your help.

mrdecoder 20th October 2008 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by underx (Post 5563)
Code:

Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SecureSSI Sicherheitsverletzung: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/underx/takeupload.php) hat versucht, ausserhalb von deinem Webspaceverzeichniss, auf die Datei (/usr/export/www/hosting/ioncube/ioncube_loader__5.2.so) zuzugreifen. Aus Sicherheitsgruenden ist dies nicht erlaubt! in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SecureSSI Sicherheitsverletzung: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/underx/takeupload.php) hat versucht, ausserhalb von deinem Webspaceverzeichniss, auf die Datei (/usr/export/www/ioncube/ioncube_loader__5.2.so) zuzugreifen. Aus Sicherheitsgruenden ist dies nicht erlaubt! in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SecureSSI Sicherheitsverletzung: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/underx/takeupload.php) hat versucht, ausserhalb von deinem Webspaceverzeichniss, auf die Datei (/usr/export/ioncube/ioncube_loader__5.2.so) zuzugreifen. Aus Sicherheitsgruenden ist dies nicht erlaubt! in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SecureSSI Sicherheitsverletzung: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/underx/takeupload.php) hat versucht, ausserhalb von deinem Webspaceverzeichniss, auf die Datei (/usr/ioncube/ioncube_loader__5.2.so) zuzugreifen. Aus Sicherheitsgruenden ist dies nicht erlaubt! in /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php on line 7

Code:

Site error: the file /usr/export/www/hosting/underx/include/benc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader__5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

putting ioncube in root dont work you have to add it to the php.ini

skygate 20th October 2008 17:55

... there have been quite a few you you wondering what's going on with the search clowd code ... as it stands there is only one word displayed ...

It is easy to fix this if you look through the existing code ... more on this later ...

However ... even if the search cloud function is 'fixed' is is NOT a search cloud ...

... simply go to a TS site and select the search cloud function - every time you do a search you will see a random set of words - based on the torrent names and their descriptions - it NEVER worked as a proper SEARCH cloud - is simply shows up as 'pretty' tags - that have NOTHING to do with your search parameters...

The 'clown' who wrote this code - obviously does not have any idea of what a search cloud should do and how it works ...

... for a reference - go to mininova.org and look at their SEARCH CLOUD ... this functions as it should - displaying the most common search parameters ...

... ok now that we clarified that the search cloud function is total 'shite' ... here is how you fix it ...

goto the ts_tags.php code and find the following line ...

Code:

}while (!($__count < count ($tags)));
REMOVE the ! - this kills the loop as it does not satisfy the conditional (stupid) ... you should have ...

Code:

}while (($__count < count ($tags)));
... this will 'fix' the cloud display ... but there is no point - it serves no function - just random words - which is stupid!!!!!

WE have made a proper search cloud function with a little simple code and an additional SQL table entry - necessary to keep track of the most common search terms - used to generate the cloud ...

Just in case the 'real search cloud' code gets back to you know who ... we won't post it here ... let him and his team develop this themselves ... however - if you guys want help with the code - just send a PM ... we will respond (when possible - so be patient - we will) to you with the code ...

Hope this finally 'fixes' the search cloud issue once and for all ;-)

Cheers

... oops ... forgot to mention / ask if anyone has been having problems with this code ... basically does it work properly??

... we never use the wait slots ... but nevertheless wanted to check to see if the code is doing its job?

at the moment - with system enabled and configured to respond to 'usergroup based' settings ...

... we get the USER group - unable to download torrents ... the tracker reports an error ... this error is something some of you guys have been getting and literally killing yourself to find out what is causing this problem ...

The error is ...

... ok many other things like banned client detection ... not set-up correctly will give you this message ... but most commonly - if you have the wait slot system enabled and do the following ... to reproduce the error ...

1. generate a new torrent ans start to seed it ...
2. create a new dummy user account - make sure that its a USER level account ...
3. log-in as the new user - and download the new torrent you just created ...
4. you should get the - Tracker sending invalid data: . - error reported in your bit-torrent client (use utorrent 1.7.7 or lower - it reports this error very clearly - 1.8.x also fails - but does not display the error message)

OK ... now you can see what happens - your users at the basic USER level will NOT be able to download the new torrent - for how long ... er... we don't know yet have not sat around and checked (perhaps one of you guys could do the full testing here) ...

... however is you do the testing as sysop or anything above a VIP - you will NOT get any errors - all will work fine!

... just a little warning ... that you should be aware ...

... to simply make it work for every user level ... disable the wait slot system ... in the control panel ... in the main settings section ... you will see the 10th item ...

Active Wait System Limitations?

select Disable!

the try the above test again .. it will work for ALL user levels now ...

... so to summarize ... be careful ... if you don't change the default settings - your USER level members will not be able to download torrents (the tracker will stop the download - with an error message) ...

If some of you have been using wait slot system - perhaps you can let us know if its working properly? and the waiting period for NEW members with ZERO for up / down figures ...

Hope the above info is helpful ... especially if you come across the ..

error ...

Cheers

moose2b 21st October 2008 20:13

Thanks alot that seemed to work for me.

underx 21st October 2008 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdecoder (Post 5619)
putting ioncube in root dont work you have to add it to the php.ini

Ok I added ioncube in the php.ini file and ioncube-loader-helper.php says "An ionCube encoded file has been loaded successfully.
Encoded files should now function correctly." now...
But when I try to upload a torrent I simply Got "Unable to upload torrent!" in TS site...
please help me !

darkone2k4 22nd October 2008 01:56

thanks a lot!!!!

hhc81 6th November 2008 00:22

well i new here and this is my firts posts, firts at all thanks for this script, second, y tested the script online with a friend, and i haved a problem... when i put this friend in class like moderator, administrator, sysop or team leader start to show me a warning that says
Code:

Warning: Fake Account Detected!
can someone help me please

sorry for my bad english

x517530 6th November 2008 00:30

Error

Site error: the file C:\xampp\htdocs\include\benc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll to be installed by the site administrator.
What is this?
plz Help :phone::wallbash::wallbash:

Fynnon 6th November 2008 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhc81 (Post 6316)
well i new here and this is my firts posts, firts at all thanks for this script, second, y tested the script online with a friend, and i haved a problem... when i put this friend in class like moderator, administrator, sysop or team leader start to show me a warning that says
Code:

Warning: Fake Account Detected!
can someone help me please

sorry for my bad english

If you search the forum you can find the answer...

Code:

function maxsysop () {
    global $CURUSER;
    // Check Staff Names
    $lmaxclass  = 100;
    $lsysopnames = array("Admin1", "Admin2", etc etc); // Case sensitive. Change this (YOUR SYSOP-ADMIN NAMES GOES HERE) (example: array("adminname1","adminname2","adminname3","adminname4","so far")
    if ($CURUSER["class"] >= $lmaxclass)
    if (!in_array($CURUSER["username"], $lsysopnames, true)) { // true for strict comparison
        $msg = "Fake Account Detected: Username: ".$CURUSER["username"]." - UserID: ".$CURUSER["id"]." - UserIP : ".getip();
        write_log($msg);
        mysql_query("INSERT INTO messages (poster, sender, receiver, added, msg) VALUES(0, 0, '1', '" . get_date_time() . "', " .sqlesc($msg) . ")") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);
        stderr("Access Denied!","We come to believe you are using a fake account, therefore we've logged this action!");
    }
    // Check Staff IDS
    define ('UC_STAFF', 50); // Minumum Staff Level (50= UC_MODERATOR)
    if ($CURUSER['class'] >= UC_STAFF) {
        $allowed_ID = array(1,2,3,etc etc); // Change this (YOUR SYSOP-ADMIN IDS GOES HERE) (example: array(1,2,3,4,5))
        if (!in_array((int)$CURUSER['id'], $allowed_ID, true)) { // true for strict comparison
            $msg = "Fake Account Detected: Username: ".$CURUSER["username"]." - UserID: ".$CURUSER["id"]." - UserIP : ".getip();
            write_log($msg);
            stderr("Access Denied!","We come to believe you are using a fake account, therefore we've logged this action!");
        }
    }
}

Quote:

Originally Posted by 517530 (Post 6317)
Site error: the file C:\xampp\htdocs\include\benc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll to be installed by the site administrator.
What is this?
plz Help :phone::wallbash::wallbash:

You should also search the forum...it has been answered many times !

xcore 20th August 2009 16:43

category problem