Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   TSSE v5.1 NULLED (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=628)

Fynnon 25th July 2008 00:02

re: TS SE v5.1 NULLED

This source is not FULLY FUNCTIONAL YET so try to avoid it until will be fixed !

skygate 27th July 2008 00:00

... the source from mrdecoder ... will NOT work as a live site 'out of the box' ... however everything is there right in front of your eyes ... all it needs is a fine once over ... and a few tweaks ...

.. if you don't know how to get this working ... then perhaps you should not be running a torrent site ... as there will be regular maintenance required anyway ... and you should know what makes your site 'tick' ...

... the biggest problem with the code provided is that it will only work with the localhost domain ... if you intalll on another domain it will report error ...

... this is easy to fix for any PHP coder ... just find the correct function call and change the KEY (with an MD5 hash function) ... then put the key in the file which is checked for its validity ...

... as with all TBDev originated code ... the whole 'fun' of it is to discover all this yourself ... mrdecoder has done the HARD work ... he decoded the files ... now its up to you to get to know the code ... some of it is OK .. the rest is bloated rubbish ... you decide what you want to keep ...

.. the source supplied is a great start to any torrent site developer who wants to 'roll their own' code ... thanks mrdecoder :smile:

HEKERU 28th July 2008 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by HEKERU
way can i seed my torrent it sajss "To many redirects (http://www.google.com)

:wallbash: :sos: :sos: :sos:

:sos: :friend:

GaBoNtZ 29th July 2008 22:55

Code:

[29-Jul-2008 13:32:15] PHP Warning:  in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/hidden/public_html/include/ts_functions.php on line 1446
anyone knows WTF is this?
that line is:
Code:

if (((in_array (@abs ($curpage - $pagenumber), 2) AND $curpage != 1) AND $curpage != $totalpages))

Swompen 31st July 2008 14:55

Fast question. Were can i view the upploaders apps? i cant find em anywere!

Soothsayer 10th August 2008 21:47

upload

Site error: the file include/benc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Show me this when i upload torrent i download fixed_v2 but not work maybe i mistake somewhere

mrdecoder you are the best man !

GaBoNtZ 10th August 2008 22:33

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soothsayer (Post 3323)
Site error: the file include/benc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Show me this when i upload torrent i download fixed_v2 but not work maybe i mistake somewhere

mrdecoder you are the best man !

extract and upload the folder "ioncube" in the wwwroot or if you have the tracker installed in a subfolder, put it there.

Soothsayer 11th August 2008 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaBoNtZ (Post 3326)
extract and upload the folder "ioncube" in the wwwroot or if you have the tracker installed in a subfolder, put it there.

Now upload works but category and download not work maybe i don't install ioncube proper :?

GaBoNtZ 11th August 2008 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soothsayer (Post 3333)
Now upload works but category and download not work maybe i don't install ioncube proper :?

well, i dunno.
i just put that folder on the server and it works.
see here : http://tracker-zone.co.cc

Soothsayer 11th August 2008 10:27

Cool! But not work for me :(

streetrace777 11th August 2008 10:34

I dont know why, but when i put user to admin or sysop or something higer he get You using fake account. Iwe manage staff panel and put Street:1, user:2 but its saying again, when i unpromote him to uploader its work. why that ??

GaBoNtZ 11th August 2008 15:31

you don't set the user id correctly.
i'm shoure of that ;)
of course owner has id 1 but id 2 has only the user who registered the second... and so on.
check twice the user id.

Muikku 11th August 2008 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetrace777 (Post 3342)
I dont know why, but when i put user to admin or sysop or something higer he get You using fake account. Iwe manage staff panel and put Street:1, user:2 but its saying again, when i unpromote him to uploader its work. why that ??

You must put staff panel every user who you wanna promote. like that way exsample: Admin:1,user:2,guest:3, :ok:

streetrace777 11th August 2008 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muikku (Post 3349)
You must put staff panel every user who you wanna promote. like that way exsample: Admin:1,user:2,guest:3, :ok:

I did that and nothing.

GaBoNtZ 12th August 2008 22:31

Dooooh

petrichbg 16th August 2008 17:17

Work fine Thanks :)

:warrior::warrior::warrior::warrior:

Soothsayer 18th August 2008 01:56

logout

When i try to logout ! Everytime

"An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out."

And when i change something in "tracker setting" they want pincode ! And aways the pin is wrong ! I must click home and then try to enter the currect pin

zenja7777 18th August 2008 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soothsayer (Post 3519)
When i try to logout ! Everytime

"An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out."

And when i change something in "tracker setting" they want pincode ! And aways the pin is wrong ! I must click home and then try to enter the currect pin

Register in Settings panel in Pincode write the pincode for in a course in staff panel.can so

vafass 18th August 2008 15:43

Quote:

We will decode the file class_tscaptcha.php and benc.php
when we will got this goodness?

Soothsayer 18th August 2008 22:28

I fixed the problem with pin code! But the problem with logout still there! Now I have another problem when I try to rename plugin such "Latest torrent" translate to bulgarian show only half namely "Посл" but write it in English works!

Krypto 18th August 2008 22:46

From what I remember he only designed the Plugins to work in English.

Soothsayer 18th August 2008 22:49

can you tell me someting about logout problem :(

Krypto 18th August 2008 22:53

I believe that it was coded that way.

It's incase you accidently clicked on logout, basically all it's saying is if your sure you want to logout click here.

Soothsayer 18th August 2008 23:08

When ask me : Are you sure you want to log out? i click ok and then : An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out. and aways when i click "here" show me the same but with diffrent logout hash :(

Caterpillar 19th August 2008 12:08

Beware!

Hi all.

TS 5.1 by MrDecoder has backdoor.

It's ts_cloud.php

Also tsf_forums/images/attach/spacer.gif is not image. It's bunch of CRCs (or what?) of all critical files.

Quick solution: change md5 hash in ts_cloud and LEAVE .gif intact. In open system code only presence definitions for .gif, no actions added. This file managed by encrypted phps :-]

Thank you.

mrdecoder 19th August 2008 14:43

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caterpillar (Post 3552)
Hi all.

TS 5.1 by MrDecoder has backdoor.

It's ts_cloud.php

Also tsf_forums/images/attach/spacer.gif is not image. It's bunch of CRCs (or what?) of all critical files.

Quick solution: change md5 hash in ts_cloud and replace .gif with real image. In system code only presence definitions for .gif, thanks God... no actions added.

Thank you.

dont worry m8 i allready changed that hash xam cant get in :P

Caterpillar 19th August 2008 18:30

It's good, all under control ;)

lucasmx 20th August 2008 23:00

even with the version 2 of this release im having the same problem as the first one. I've set up a pin code but i cant acess the Staff Panel, only the Settings Panel.

i can only acess the admin/settings.php, when i try to acess the admin/index.php it says that i've used an invalid pin code

is there any fix for this?

ps.: mrdecoder, im just waiting my website reach 10 $ to donate for you (im using adsense and it accepts transactions only with more than 10 $)

thanks!

Krypto 20th August 2008 23:50

When you first install the tracker it only creates the Pin Code for the Trackers Settings and not the Staff Panel, do the below:-

Staff Menu / Tracker Settings

SECURITY SETTINGS / Setup Pincode

Enter your new pincode (For settings panel)
Re-enter your new pincode (For settings panel)
Enter your new pincode (For staff panel)
Re-enter your new pincode (For staff panel)

treg 21st August 2008 15:25

Setting up IRC bot

hello everybody

is there anyone managed to enable that irc bot feature ?

what should i put in Bot Ip ? and Bot port ? :unknown:

lucasmx 21st August 2008 20:25

i know this, i've already changed the pin code for both pages(settings and index) and it still dont work... i dont know if my fucking ftp software (SmartFTP) did uploaded all the files in binary mode. It has the option and i've selected it, however i've used the transfer queue instead of the normal transfer...

im gonna try upload all the files in binary mode again, but if you still have any answer of fix i thank you if you post here.

thanks!!!

wMan 21st August 2008 20:39

thats a demo ?

Index of /

lucasmx 22nd August 2008 22:15

forget it. :drink:

the fucking transfer queue from SmartFTP did not uploaded the files in binary mode. I've selected the direct transfer, with binary mode and no-passive transfer and it worked.

Ps.: someone know how i can put the server load on the main tracker page? (as the xam 1.3.9)

thanks!

slak 23rd August 2008 11:54

TS SE v5.1

where can I find the link to download TS SE v5.1

zenja7777 23rd August 2008 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by slak (Post 3671)
where can I find the link to download TS SE v5.1

http://bvlist.com/template-shares/62...mrdecoder.html:coffee:

slak 23rd August 2008 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenja7777 (Post 3672)

yes i open this and comming this
http://bvlist.com/attachments/templa...-_fixed_v2.rar

this is a html document

zenja7777 23rd August 2008 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by slak (Post 3674)
yes i open this and comming this
http://bvlist.com/attachments/templa...-_fixed_v2.rar

this is a html document

There is no it RAR archive:lol:

Krypto 24th August 2008 23:01

Search Cloud

Problem with Search Cloud, in that it only shows one item :(

Seems the issue stems from ts_tags.php as if I use the encoded file it displays them ALL correctly, obviously I do not wish to use the encoded file.

Any solutions for this?

EDIT
http://bvlist.com/template-shares/89....html#post3736

Slatkis 30th August 2008 12:39

Download

Hi,

what is wrong when I download torrent I have DOWN:0.00KB

sahintan33 30th August 2008 17:03

help me

TS special edition work free site ??? do you know free hosting?