Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   TSSE v5.1 NULLED (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=628)

mrdecoder 15th July 2008 11:17

re: TS SE v5.1 NULLED

lol this is because that file was used from 5.0 thats why its stil encoded
ill make quick fix for it
and ill try to decoded as soon as pos

Bronsa 15th July 2008 14:42

in shoutbox i can't view
Code:

function show_shoutbox_commands ()
  {
    echo '

SHOUTBOX COMMANDS - USE THE COPY AND PASTE FUNCTION TO COPY COMMAND INTO SHOUTBOX
Prune delets all text within the shoutbox with no chance of recover.  Use wisely. To use type /prunePruneshout will delete a single word throughout the shout or a group of words. See Example #1 Below. Shouts a notice to all users within the shoutbox. To use type [/notice your text here without the brackets]Ban will ban a user from the shoutbox till you unban them. To use type /ban [username here without the brackets]Unban will unban a user from the shoutbox giving them access to shout again. To use type /unban [username here without the brackets]
Warn will give a user a warning for not following the rules of the shoutbox. To use type /warn [username here without the brackets]Unwarn will remove a user a warning allowing them to use the shoutbox again. To use type /unwarn [username here without the brackets]Status show the details of the user within the shoutbox. To use type /status [username here without the brackets]Pruneshout will delete a single word. To use type [/pruneshout hello] which will delete the word hello throughout the shoutboxPruneshout will delete a phrase of words. To use type [/pruneshout hello how is everyone] which will delete the phrase "hello how is everyone" from the shoutbox

';
  }
the function that allow owners to view the shoutbox commands

some one can fix this problem?

Meanwhile I did so:

create the file : shoutbox_commands.php
and add this

Code:

SHOUTBOX COMMANDS - USE THE COPY AND PASTE FUNCTION TO COPY COMMAND INTO SHOUTBOX
Prune delets all text within the shoutbox with no chance of recover.  Use wisely. To use type /prunePruneshout will delete a single word throughout the shout or a group of words. See Example #1 Below. Shouts a notice to all users within the shoutbox. To use type [/notice your text here without the brackets]Ban will ban a user from the shoutbox till you unban them. To use type /ban [username here without the brackets]Unban will unban a user from the shoutbox giving them access to shout again. To use type /unban [username here without the brackets]
Warn will give a user a warning for not following the rules of the shoutbox. To use type /warn [username here without the brackets]Unwarn will remove a user a warning allowing them to use the shoutbox again. To use type /unwarn [username here without the brackets]Status show the details of the user within the shoutbox. To use type /status [username here without the brackets]Pruneshout will delete a single word. To use type [/pruneshout hello] which will delete the word hello throughout the shoutboxPruneshout will delete a phrase of words. To use type [/pruneshout hello how is everyone] which will delete the phrase "hello how is everyone" from the shoutbox

and upload in your ts directory

than in your ts setting pannel create the plugin :
Code:

SHOUTBOX
and add :ok:

it isn't so cool but it works :)

oMaRcO 15th July 2008 20:54

XAM!!!why don't u come and kiss my black hairyass?? Muahaha :D :D

treedraw 15th July 2008 21:47

I can't add forums even after applying the above fix...

Bronsa 15th July 2008 22:21

i can't upload torrent
i can't edit users
i can't manage tracker category the tool in admin/index.php
;(

Keiichi 16th July 2008 19:08

mrdecoder

fix for admin/serverinfo.php
OPEN admin/serverinfo.php
find
line 499 / 503
Code:

if (((!isset ($QVzsJENlYmRCEPZLlcosOxYoXmHFHU) OR !isset ($ElcIsKCbLxSLnATLMqOomw_sblJJip)) OR !isset ($OOxAXSVaFvtfxHtwSDJRBWuxUJNfFe)))
  {
    exit (@base64_decode ('VGhlIGF1dGhlbnRpY2F0aW9uIGhhcyBiZWVuIGJsb2NrZWQgYmVjYXVzZSBvZiBpbnZhbGlkIGZpbGUgZGV0ZWN0ZWQh'));
    exit (@base64_decode ('VGhlIGF1dGhlbnRpY2F0aW9uIGhhcyBiZWVuIGJsb2NrZWQgYmVjYXVzZSBvZiBpbnZhbGlkIGZpbGUgZGV0ZWN0ZWQh'));
  }

DELETE IT

ok

mcfe 17th July 2008 10:58

where is his emptying the db code?

Villen 17th July 2008 13:15

I've found XSS at processing BB codes.
Vulnerable tag is "[url]"

Code:

click me
As the decision I have made compulsory replacement & on & in function format_comment
before call htmlspecialchars_uni.

Incidentally, anybody knows why htmlspecialchars_uni passes &#digit; ?

sorry for my english, prompt :)

HEKERU 17th July 2008 18:40

hello

i have problem with install TSSE 5.1 in step 1

Corrupted file detected! Please re-download the source code from https://templateshares.net
Please contact the TS Team regarding the issue. http://xamisass.com

:sos:

Sory for my poor ENG.

lost91 17th July 2008 19:39

Thank You mrdecoder!

But it's possible to make a fix for ts_lottery ?