Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Tracker Invites (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   IPtorrents.com (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=369)

Explorer 29th May 2008 00:04

IPtorrents.com

somebody have invite for this site? :phone:

IPtorrents.com

SuspekT 31st May 2008 11:39

re: IPtorrents.com

i want a invite on the traker pls contact me !! ThX!! :drink:
Email: Soldan_florin@yahoo.com

winer1987 15th September 2008 19:27

invit

i have a invit to iptorrents pm with your email

underx 24th September 2008 12:35

I have a fresh account on iptorrents.somone wanna trade?

Strikey 3rd August 2009 15:11

I have three invites to IPtorrents i will only give one out to a user that has an invite to scenetorrents and one out to someone who is a member at torrent leech.

Tony 3rd August 2009 15:15

iptorrents = rubbish tbh ..

YET another mirror site of Torrentleech with the extra bits of appz included.

Strikey 3rd August 2009 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 14047)
iptorrents = rubbish tbh ..

YET another mirror site of Torrentleech with the extra bits of appz included.

Lol you make me laugh!

Tony 3rd August 2009 17:07

why do i make you laugh ?

im a member of both the sites and iptorrents just gets the torrents after or before TL due to using the same uploaders and uploading script straight from the ftp's ...

so all in all its just a mirror site of TL and nothing more ..

ive watched 1 night and 2 mins after a torrent got added to TL it got announced on IPT and so did 90% of the new torrents added .

do you think ipt have dedicated uploaders for uploading pre torrents ?

they use autoscripts thats and thats how TL does it aswell.

Terminator 4th August 2009 12:24

couldn't agree with tony more ...

coz everything iptorrent has is found at tpb with their viruses and trojans copy-cat in there and i mean everything!!!

BUT what mazes me is the admins in iptorrents letting all these copy-cat uploaders steal everything from other sites and NOT even warn them for spreading viruses in their community :mad:

this isn't how to maintain a site to grow up :unknown:

i'd say you're not missing anything if you're not in there... my 2 cents advise...!

Strikey 4th August 2009 14:10

well atleast the have the torrents there what people want, they are a successfull tracker in my eyes. I asked for an exchange of an invite not a comment about IPTorrents.

3v0 4th August 2009 14:47

IPTorrents have always stole other sites torrents from the get go even before they went to a private site they were stealing torrents from Demonoid and posting them on Mininova with the filename changed to add there site address.:wallbash:

Strikey 4th August 2009 16:12

it isn't just iptorrents that does that there are many others out there. Let me see your website lets see torrents on your site that are not from other torrent sites?

3v0 4th August 2009 20:53

Considering my site is 99% scene uploads you'll find that I have the same files as a lot of sites. And dont start bringing sites in to it as you'll just embarrass yourself with that ugly eyesore you call a torrent site. I've been running a torrent site years before you and will continue to run a torrent site long after yours fails.

Strikey 5th August 2009 20:10

lol you call yourself a forum your supposed to support people and help them not tell them they are going to fail, i don't know about you but we are doing very well yes you may have opened it before me but for my first time running a site i am doing very well and i do not know why my site got brought into this as it has and never will have anything to do with you. There is no need to give me crap saying i am going to fail. We are talking about iptorrents not mine.

bewithuu2 7th October 2009 19:21

PLEASE I REALLY NEED AN INVITE AT THIS TRACKER !! I WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE INVITES ME !! MY E-MAIL : bewithuu2@gmail.com

RAVERBABY2010 2nd July 2010 14:40

iptorrents

i have some invites for iptorrents if any1 wants 1 then send me a pm on here will also trade for invite to another tracker

ngultimate 25th February 2011 01:42

I have been looking for an invite to this one. I am broadening my torrenting horizons with some new sites hopefully. I keep a good ratio and seed 24/7. Thanks!

daffy 25th February 2011 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngultimate (Post 26950)
I have been looking for an invite to this one. I am broadening my torrenting horizons with some new sites hopefully. I keep a good ratio and seed 24/7. Thanks!

i also have invites for iptorrents, if you can provide 100% full proof of at least 3 private sites you are on, including ratio, registration date and email. i will glady invite 1 or 2 users. i am pretty well known on these top sites and would not like to think i invited HIT AND RUNNERS!

movizdb 26th February 2011 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy (Post 26951)
i also have invites for iptorrents, if you can provide 100% full proof of at least 3 private sites you are on, including ratio, registration date and email. i will glady invite 1 or 2 users. i am pretty well known on these top sites and would not like to think i invited HIT AND RUNNERS!

Can you please invite me, i can provide you proof via MSN as i'm only registered on REVTT

bilutza 8th March 2011 09:53

3 invites

i have 3 invites on IpTorrents.com.
I don't want nothing for them, only to respect the rules of the tracker...and proof of your ratio on other 2 trackers.
Thats all.

Leave me an e-mail to send the invitation.

BBC 26th April 2011 21:17

Evening guys,
I need an invitation if you have the opportunity to send that email:
area51.tracker@gmail.com

aniowe 27th April 2011 11:36

I have 3 invites, if anyone want, post here mail & screen of stats at least two trackers. sad

daffy 27th April 2011 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniowe (Post 27683)
I have 3 invites, if anyone want, post here mail & screen of stats at least two trackers. sad

same, i have 3 also.PM me email and 2 screens as above, i will decide who will get them

dj_kadylak 28th May 2011 20:02

IPTorrents invites !

I have some invites of this tracker http://iptorrents.com ! But i need to a invite for http://torrentleech.org

lexta 29th May 2011 13:07

iptorrents.com

triplehdany94@yahoo.com » iptorents

thanks!

jaime4i 14th December 2011 09:38

i also need an invite @ iptorrents.com maybe you can spare one...

email: jaime4i@yahoo.com

thank You! :ok:

djk6stas 4th January 2012 00:50

Guys any invite about this site? Send me pm to send you my mail. I have good ratio at aLl trackers. I have some invites for other trackers and we can exchange them.

daffy 28th February 2012 19:39

Quote:

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce that we have finally reached a satisfactory user base.
It has taken several years but we would like to continue providing you with a torrent site that excels on bringing you the latest and greatest torrents in the world and as such we are re-thinking the invite system to keep the server status optimal for the amount of users.

We will be pruning old accounts over the next few months and, after a careful decision, staff decided that it was in our best interest to limit the number of invites granted to user classes and we have decided on the following:

User Class Amount of Invites
User No invites will be granted.
Power User No invites will be granted, any invites remaining will be removed on the 25th of this month
VIP 5 invite/month + upon donation more will be granted
Uploaders 3 invite/month + upon donation more will be granted

Again, we are pleased that so many users enjoy our site and help shape us into the best tracker in the world. We appreciate all the support we have received over the years and we continue to strive for the best. Thanks for using IPT and enjoy all we have to offer.

Once your VIP class expires, the invites will remain on your account, but unless you donate again, there won't be any more added to your account next month
Invites will be available as part of the prize in any future competitions, more details to follow but it will be something like 1 invite to the top 3 winning entries as well as the GB rewards which will remain tiered.
Invites will also be given to the TCM and TDE teams for their contribution to the site
Invites will be given to Power Users who are not staff members but help out in the forums with advice and knowledge in their respective areas
Invites will be available to staff members (Forum Mods and higher)

Invites will NOT be available to purchase using bonus points so please don't suggest it.

Regards,
IPT Staff

soooo i have 5 invites to give away or else they will just be deleted soon.

FIRST 5 PMS GET THE INVITES.

rotten1982 30th June 2012 14:15

somebody have invite for this site? please.

rotten1982@gmail.com

very thanks

djzoulox 30th June 2012 19:16

it the worst crap there

x360zone 30th June 2012 19:42

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by djzoulox (Post 35548)
it the worst crap there

ok whats bad about it? just your opinion off course

djzoulox 30th June 2012 19:57

well they have same torrents i can get on a public tracker and there i dont need to pay any thing or wait for any thing if i want new movies :lol:

even some others tracker i do know and am member of is way much better im just saying what i want to say :drink:

x360zone 30th June 2012 20:03

lol

ok for one its public verses private which is long debated topic
go read up as if your saying ip torrents is shite then thats saying all good major trackers are the same

"yes we know type in pirate bay, or kat and search they have it also
fact is some people dont and will never trust public downloads , virus and so on fake torrents

renenculus 15th July 2012 09:51

i have one invitation and anyone interested can strike a deal with me.
renenculus@gmail.com

i also have 2 torrentleech invite and a torrentday as well.

Lemme know if you are interested

daffy 1st September 2012 01:19

iv another invite for this humble palace. give me an email on here, show some screens of at least 2 sites you are member of for at least 1 year with good ratio and this invite is yours.

must be a good seeder, HnR system works brilliant.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipt staff
Hello IPT members,

We are proud to announce that, as of today, we have a new system for Hit and running.

If you have any Hit and Runs, a text will appear next to your bonus points : " X Torrents Require Seeding "

Here is how the system works :

If seed ratio is lower than 1:1, the torrent will appear on that list. Once your seed ratio is higher than 1:1, the torrent will be removed from the list. This is referring to your Seed Ratio for torrents, not your Account Ratio displayed below the bottom left corner of the IPT Banner above.

If you downloaded 10% / 20% / etc. of a torrent that you are no longer leeching/seeding and your seed ratio is lower than 1, the torrent will appear on that list until you have a ratio higher than 1. For example, if you download only 1 movie out of a 100GB pack, you still have to seed that torrent to a 1.0 ratio. You don't have to upload 100GB on that torrent, just give back what you took from it.

If you want to remove a HNR (Hit and Run), you can do that using the "50 bonus points" option from the HNR page.

Important to know about our new system :

1. All torrents from IPT are checked and added to the system.

For example, if you download an OLD torrent and don't have a 1.0 ratio on it, it will be added to your HNR list. Even though there are no active users on that torrent for you to increase your ratio, you can continue seeding that torrent for a few days to get 50 bonus points and remove it from the list.

1.1. Users get 0.5 bonus points / hour. 0.2 * 1 torrent seeded for 24 hours = 4,8 bonus points / day. If you seed 10 torrents, for 24 hours, you get 48 bonus points / day.

2. Users who donated for a month of FreeLeech status will not see the " X Torrents Require Seeding " page.

3. Donors (VIP status) will not get any warnings from the HNR system, but they will be asked to seed back.

4. The list updates every 30 minutes.

A special Thank you goes out to our VIP members who made this possible by donating and helping us upgrade our servers.

Regards
Rok3r
IPT SysOp

Bobert 28th August 2013 00:26

would love one

can i have an invite please sent to rob19872009@GMail.com

Thank you .:relax:

Chez 11th July 2014 10:33

Anyone can send me an invite?
mail: chezandrei@gmail.com

I can give you a Filelist invite.
Thanks in advance!

Marco 11th July 2014 13:40

done ;)

Chez 11th July 2014 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 44782)
done ;)

Thank you so much man!:drink:

daffy 14th July 2014 15:49

I have 3 invites for iPT and will use only 2 of them, inbox with 2 screenshots of ratios from other prv trackers also date of registration. if i think your a good enough member il send invite.... simply because i dont want to invite someone who is a poor member and make it look bad on me when a decent user can use this tracker like myself...

i ask of 1 favor, TorrentLeech have removed my account due to non activity even tho i was a member for almost 7 years. i would like an invite there please.

:pot: