Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Offering my help (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=10100)

Jinx 9th November 2014 04:46

Offering my help

so i see a few people wanting help for tsse 5.6 code

i am in process for opening a tsse support site for 5.6 code , mods , themes , etc if anyones interested? unlikely lol .... but if you are http://www.tsse56-support.tk will be domain .... hope to see you there :ok:

remove if inappropriate :)

WhyMe 9th November 2014 14:01

Good When you get it up and done tell us ill help out here with mods and coding for it:muscle:
As i have a heavy modded 5.6 done by my self

mothership 9th November 2014 14:44

great idea...some would say a dead in the water source code [personally I dont think so]

WhyMe 9th November 2014 17:10

its not it just need some help to get it where it is , ive dne alot of work in mine,And it looks nice too i recoder it all over and looks better too with it it just needs time and all, i remade the themes too but we will see what your doing with this too yes it be good to have its own forum to go too for all mods and all too:drink:

mothership 9th November 2014 17:33

look forward to it...with great interest:ok:

WhyMe 9th November 2014 17:37

ill never post it up here for download, just looking for a home for tsse5.6 where i can help out with it, As i doing here helping with the tsse 5.6 working on new stuff for it too , pm me your skp where we can chat more about it so on

Jinx 9th November 2014 17:44

wow

wow thank you guys for the positive comments i thought i was gonna get bashed to hell for posting this ... :drink: cheers :)

Bump: was thinking about maybe releasing a final tsse 5.6 with all bugs fixed that have issues ... im in progress of installing NIGHTCRAWLERS 5.6 ;) im new to coding so i wont be fluent in this but will try my best to ensure they get as good as the legit copy!

WhyMe 9th November 2014 17:53

You will get it from some off them who know thay think thay are the best but thats what you get from them on here ill not say any names but thay know who thay are, wait for it .it will be coming too , it be this and that code too have so on , If that just leave us to do the work and all on it. it will be a spot on 5.6 end of the day :friend:

Jinx 9th November 2014 17:58

awesome

my friend bambam0077 on here will maybe want to help also but i know he is in progress with his shoutbox code ill pm you my skype :ok:

Bump: ok lol so i installed the wrong version lmao .... thats a good start lol installing DaKz 5.6 :coffee::ok:

WhyMe 9th November 2014 18:10

the above 5.6 its not very good mate its as its bugs too, when i know this forum is up and running ill post my work up :friend:

1. i made a new shoutbox
2. i made new themes
3. so much more

Jinx 9th November 2014 18:14

whoop

i know it has bugs , i wanna try fix them ;) i will have http://www.tsse56-support.tk/ for a show site to show finished design and a sub domain for a forum ;)

Bump: sent you my skype :ok:

Bump: http://tsse56-support.tk/index.php is up as the show site for the progress of refurbishment for actuall support goto http://tsse56-forums.tk/ :drink: both still in progress :)

mothership 9th November 2014 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyMe (Post 45412)
You will get it from some off them who know thay think thay are the best but thats what you get from them on here ill not say any names but thay know who thay are, wait for it .it will be coming too , it be this and that code too have so on , If that just leave us to do the work and all on it. it will be a spot on 5.6 end of the day :friend:

lol "wait for it .it will be coming" <--- love that comment :lol: Im sure it will but not from me

firefly007 9th November 2014 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 45403)
so i see a few people wanting help for tsse 5.6 code

i am in process for opening a tsse support site for 5.6 code , mods , themes , etc if anyones interested? unlikely lol .... but if you are http://www.tsse56-support.tk will be domain .... hope to see you there :ok:

remove if inappropriate :)

Sounds great but if you are happy to share or help members why not post it here(BvList)? You would probably get more traffic/views.

WhyMe 9th November 2014 20:42

Yes it would, but if we can do our own forum with this its better for them who have the taae 5.6 :friend:where thay will get the help from one tsse 5.6 forum this what we are doing

mothership 9th November 2014 20:47

sharing and helping members would only be a click away and provided a more dedicated support for tsse56 [just my thoughts] :coffee: p.s. bvlist I've been a member of for over 6 years and there have been many times I would have been stuck without them.

Jinx 9th November 2014 20:52

hi

support can/will be given here too if they rather ask here than signup but no one uses 5.6 anymore so they be a few

firefly007 9th November 2014 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyMe (Post 45420)
Yes it would, but if we can do our own forum with this its better for them who have the taae 5.6 :friend:where thay will get the help from one tsse 5.6 forum this what we are doing

What is taae 5.6? is it going to be another branch of TS 5.6

x360zone 9th November 2014 22:33

honeslty

what a load of bollox sorry but it is support for a nulled script:lol:. then i come to the famous saying
[HIDE]WHIPPING A DEAD HORSE[/HIDE]
quote fully modded whata load of crock i think theres only me with a fully clean version then laffioune , and wdw ,the one whats on here fully modded by dakz is buggy and shite even though he is my friend its a shit put up and would use by fair.
if you want ill put you a billing panel up and you can sell themes and these new mods cheap but considering .tk is free and .com and .co.uk are only 0.69p and a 0.99p id have splashed out
instead of people concentrating on the relic why not put all the effort into getting the latest decoded proper and nulled as its better than 5.6 version by far so good luck in your adventure
oh and as for anything new mods id say not new just the same thats been posted from other good folks like myself with the streaming but hey ho

:suicide:

mothership 9th November 2014 23:12

seem to me its support for a tracker script regardless if its nulled or not... for those few... that are interested in using ts5.6. cant see anything wrong with that...and I dont see anything were it mentions making money or the desire too...as for .tk or .com or what ever personally I could'nt careless [just my thoughts] :coffee:

WhyMe 9th November 2014 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mothership (Post 45426)
seem to me its support for a tracker script regardless if its nulled or not... for those few... that are interested in using ts5.6. cant see anything wrong with that...and I dont see anything were it mentions making money or the desire too...as for .tk or .com or what ever personally I could'nt careless [just my thoughts] :coffee:

Very true i agree with your self we are not in it for the money at all like some are here, we just want a tsse 5.6 only forum and if we want to put mods on here we will but at this min with what is going on here in the forum it be a no from my self so i will stop fixing mods here and posting up and do it on the main forum,

Jinx 10th November 2014 01:04

lol

why would i put money into buying a domain just to work on a script that as you call 'shite' its to help people that need it as i see not always questions are anserd on here i am just trying to help ..... pfft lol and why would i charge for support when the source code is free anyway

to whoever asked what tsse it is its 5.6 but im working on making a full version with all the bugs fixed if someone give me a chance lol pfft :smack:

x360zone 10th November 2014 01:52

lol

not to make you look foolish but you mention domain name, why pay so wtf would you be paying to host ,and charging for mods or making any new mods or giving better support than here is what your saying then? as "whyme" is thinking cash new designs new mods like btmanager works i wouldnt have bought a .tk usless for a testing, your not the first or last , we a few like yourself new forum for tbdev ,gone use u232, new forum for torrent trader gone why bother if its old and outdated its not worth shit when it comes to php5.3 now at 5.7 other things to consider updates and other server
running needs
and i dont think ive seen any new and i mean new mods for ts 5.6 in donkeys
i used to use it and help with it and do free install of it, end of the day its buggy as shit and outdated, question would you go out get black and white tv for free or the 200" free led hd super tv in color :friend:

Jinx 10th November 2014 02:07

lol

well think what you want pal , i aint paying for hosting either i shall continue with this none the less people putting its a stupid idea lol

Joe 10th November 2014 04:21

good for you guys and having your own forum will be hard to drive traffic at first but in the end its your and you can run your own show..

100% support!

Jinx 10th November 2014 04:32

hi joe

hi joe thanks for the feedback! :ok:

demo on our progress of taking all bugs and tidy up is here http://tsse56-support.tk/ any users of bv list will be promoted to vip but anyone else wont be able to use shout untill its finished :friend:

forum is there but i havent had chance to have a go yet because ive been busy with tsse :wallbash:

thanks for the patience

Bump: notice : if you signup please dont click on the flags at top of site as it has a bug where it throws up an error we are working to get that bug fixed :)

Bump: thanks to Birkoff http://www.bvlist.com/mods-themes/9724-tsse-7-3-clone-theme.html

i have added the 7.3 clone theme to the site to get rid of the flags bugs at top of page we are open for signups and viewings :) http://tsse56-support.tk/index.php

anyone from bvlist will be promoted to vip so they can use the shout :ok:

Marco 20th November 2014 12:38

guys, i am registered, but nobody there for more than 24 hours...if you wish to do something great, you have to offer something /anything for ...us, forum is closed, shoutbox is for higher class.... if you wish to make something together...you need to be more open ... :(:muscle:

WhyMe 20th November 2014 15:08

ill not be helping on this one sorry.... As im doing my own forum for tsse.5.6

mothership 20th November 2014 15:49

I await with great interest :ok:

Jinx 23rd November 2014 05:49

Hi Guys

yes i do apologise for not being there as ive had family things to sort out , i dont mean to disappoint any of you but its looking like http://tsse56-support.tk/ main site will be closing as im getting no further with it as i hoped so, so .... a forum will be opened very soon with fixes , new possible themes, and more if i can get round to it ... thank you for signing up ... i hope to see you when the forum is up

WhyMe 23rd November 2014 12:30

ive done the forum im alot of things to it yes the forum will be open in the new year... when ive done the forum.. im looking for Coders and staff too who want to help out there pm me

l3on 24th November 2014 03:57

about tt forum

Torrenttrader forum not gone we had problem with old forum it became problematic and wasn't worth repairing so we import members in to latest ipb then we restored old site on a subdomain to recover the mods then we will upload them in New download center :)

On other note why make a forum for a nulled script that is basically bugged to fuck and whyme your fullymodded was fucked my torrenttrader unofficial was more stable beside people not having mod rewrite engine on is why link don't work oh and a .tk don't get far .tk domains are banned on social sites so will make traffic slow and let me get this right your probably use 000webhost along with free .tk :lol:

WhyMe 24th November 2014 13:04

i would like to say too you did we say anything about torrant trader no we did not if we want to open a tsse forum we will..... why bitch about it... :drink:

mothership 24th November 2014 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 45574)
yes i do apologise for not being there as ive had family things to sort out , i dont mean to disappoint any of you but its looking like http://tsse56-support.tk/ main site will be closing as im getting no further with it as i hoped so, so .... a forum will be opened very soon with fixes , new possible themes, and more if i can get round to it ... thank you for signing up ... i hope to see you when the forum is up

think if this topics posts were read correctly you would be able to gleam that a support forum by Nathan will not be happening...as a p.s. whats torrenttrader got to do with anything within this topic.

l3on 24th November 2014 18:53

tt

X360zone said torrenttrader was gone on page 2 or 3 so was replying to him then the topic it self :sun:

mothership 24th November 2014 19:46

ho ok I see he mentioned a free led hd super tv in color in his post I'm sure he may be interested if you have any thoughts about that too. :coffee:

Jinx 25th November 2014 12:07

eek!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mothership (Post 45602)
ho ok I see he mentioned a free led hd super tv in color in his post I'm sure he may be interested if you have any thoughts about that too. :coffee:

my topic has been turned into a torrent trader one!, not keen on it anyway ..... and now there forum is down so even worse :muscle:

WhyMe 25th November 2014 13:05

mothership if hes giving a tv away im up for it :lol:

tracer2 25th November 2014 20:27

if you guys need a domain for tsse forum i happy to share my bt domain and hosting as a part to help you guys..

i had a domain https://bttracker.net just installed mybb for your use if you really needit..

just pm me your skype ids

WhyMe 25th November 2014 23:37

we are using IP.Board mate at the min mybb crap you not get much from my bb forums at all mod wize for your forum its laking it

tracer2 26th November 2014 05:28

instead of ipb crap we can use xenforo much better ..i have it with me..