Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE v5.6 DECODED (NULLED BY Nightcrawler) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=3580)

DAKz 24th June 2011 01:39

how smart is this???

in admin/include/global_config.php

line 50-51

Code:

//Who can reset pincodes? Enter username below! (Note: User must have permission to view Setting panel!)
$config['reset_pincode'] = 'xam';

basza 11th July 2011 14:38

Need just a little help please

I have installed the script from the first post and have most of it working.
I can upload a .torrent but when I try to download it I end up with the following error:

Tracker response error: Invalid: Passkey, Info Hash, Peer ID or PORT!

I would be grateful with any help with the above error.

eckeO5 21st July 2011 20:40

HITRUN Settings in TSSE 5.6 by Nightcrawler

Can some1 explain me, settings in tracker settings "HITRUN Settings" and how they should work.
until now i cannot understand this parameters however often i read them!!!!

greetz eckeO5

Napster06 1st August 2011 20:30

Tracker response error: Invalid: Passkey, Info Hash, Peer ID or P

Quote:

I have installed the script from the first post and have most of it working.
I can upload a .torrent but when I try to download it I end up with the following error:

Tracker response error: Invalid: Passkey, Info Hash, Peer ID or PORT!

I would be grateful with any help with the above error.
I have this same problem and i too would be greatful,i have tried this fix...
Quote:

my url /admin/index.php?act=fixhash
and it said all was fixed but i am still getting error in UT.

xDev 1st August 2011 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napster06 (Post 29357)
I have this same problem and i too would be greatful,i have tried this fix... and it said all was fixed but i am still getting error in UT.

scrap in tracker setting try on or off then re download said torrent

rolf 2nd August 2011 18:22

1 Attachment(s)
Text translated by Google

Hello community

I have a proplem with TSSE 5.6 (Nulled BY Nightcrawler)
The source of about 10 minutes after losing contact with the seeder.

Please help: Thanks

adriancs35 7th August 2011 12:23

Sorry, I'm begginer, how I can change categories?

Edgein 7th August 2011 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriancs35 (Post 29440)
Sorry, I'm begginer, how I can change categories?

just go to your staff panel and to CATEGORY - Manage Tracker Categories

http://youresite/admin/index.php?act=category

x360zone 7th August 2011 13:46

first what hosting are you using? free paid/vps/

second have you tried the scrape fix? and restarted vps?
if so lastly my mate ed hit the nail on the head staff tools/catagories/

for changing image ftp/root folder pics/catagoiries{upload replacement images in here}

so your saying on your tracker when you go to say browse.php you have to refresh?????
have you cleared your cookies / cache on your pc?

have you tried to view with another browser?
have you repaired and optimized db?

is anyone else having the same issue on your tracker?

toneeja 22nd August 2011 20:30

Goods

x360zone 23rd August 2011 10:23

it only happened to me on the main login page but i can browse and use forums without pressing F5 but u had to too log in at first
check redirect settings\

what hosting are you using vps/paid shared? dedicated

you can get a vps for that price of there hosting hit me up if you need some price plans i can get 1gig ram burst -2gig with 100gig hd space and 4tb bw

for around 5.00-10.00 gbp veportal free reinstall,reboots runs well
as we know ts is a resource hog in my opinion and a few more owners i know but good to handle

for example

free hosting=1 dedicated server-which in then includeds around 500 free website if not more
paid hosting=1 dedicated server-which in then includeds around 200+ website if not more
vps hosting=1 dedicated server-which in then includeds around 10-50 website/nodes if not more

so you have to think about what resources are being shared on the server between you and the others and in some cases
webhosting ram can be as little as 8-16mb per customer so work it out for yourself as its a good tip where as you know what resources you get with your vps

n3v0n3r 3rd October 2011 19:10

Torrent Comment

Is there a mod or an option in TSSE 5.6 nulled by Nightcrawler for the uploader to get a PM for every new comment to his torrent?

Edgein 10th October 2011 06:59

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by n3v0n3r (Post 30437)
Is there a mod or an option in TSSE 5.6 nulled by Nightcrawler for the uploader to get a PM for every new comment to his torrent?

lol take a look at your Control panel => Edit Settings & Options => The system can send a message to inform you when someone post a comment on your torrent.

First take a look at youre site before asking a question

DJHicks 11th October 2011 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJHicks (Post 27179)
Bump:

can anyone help with this at all?

Is it usual to have ยป before all the categories in the navigation menu?

Its before every link.
Thanks

if not how to remove/change it at all?

thank you!

DAKz 11th October 2011 20:53

real easy

go to the admin panel click on manage plugins, click on site naviagation, and the code is listed there, simply go in and remove what you don't want, and then update plugin.

DJHicks 11th October 2011 21:13

Thank you so much!!!

Believe it or not a few months ago i was pulling my hair out over this lol!

What a knob jockey lol!

Thanks again!

** Edit **

Just wanted to add further thanks for the last solution to my rules page issue 2 pages back!!!

So mega thanks!!!

Bump: Gonna think i'm a right idiot now...

I can't even find where the disclaimer info is written. Plugin is blank and no disclaimer content in the myphp that i can see.

just about to search through the site files lol!

Bump: found it in the languages lol!

Annoying how stuff is all over the place... would have been easier to have it in the plug in section tbh...

i dunno lol

DAKz 14th October 2011 09:06

yeah kinda but....

You have to remember, this code such that it is, is the result of decoding the original source, so there was a lot that got added to make it functional, by a lot of people here. So yes the way it is organized does make you nuts, however once you get the hang of where everything is.....then a new one comes out.
This code even with its shortcomings is still the most popular code on this site, the numbers are displayed everywhere and if you think about it, its pretty impressive. To those that have worked on it in the past, those that are working on it now, and I know that there are a couple that are making a run at decoding the 7.0-7.2 version and with the way its encoded it will take a lot of work.
Now whether you like xam or his money grubbing ways or not, I see that it has nothing to do with the code here. This is so far from the original and with the mods added to it, it really is worthy of its own name, as it really has its own reputation built in thanks to Dr. Net, Fynonn, Mr Decoder, and all the rest that are listed in the remarks at the top of the page.
I know to be a great coder it is good to be fair at most of them, to be a great coder be good at all of them, but as I have hinted at before, and will state clearly here..This source is good enough with all the mods to stand on its own, and I would think it would do BVList proud to finish it up, polish it and release it as its own source, simular to what happened with torrentstrike. Now I could be way wrong, but I think that would tweak xam's ass more then a little, and show off the talents, skill, and out right balls that BVList has!
But hey what do I know....lol

peiratikos 10th November 2011 18:07

Thankssssssss

Bump: To ask whether this software has no serial or Marketing Authorisation for use?

Miguika 27th February 2012 17:26

how to install?

daffy 27th February 2012 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguika (Post 33405)
how to install?

30 POSTS and your asking how to install? have you actually READ all topics or looked into the source files?

clearly not.

unpack - place all files into root
go to siteurl/install/install.php :fire:

Miguika 27th February 2012 18:11

Sorry, i am very noob! =(

Not run!

ERROR 500

Error 500!

/install/install.php Internal Server Error!

x360zone 27th February 2012 18:13

lol

try to delete the htaccess file then try

webhosting or vps or dedi or freehosting are you using

Miguika 27th February 2012 18:40

Perfect! Run! =)

Now, i have a problem...

Upload a torrent, and to go edit, this error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting ']' in /var/www/virtual/myhost/shd/htdocs/takeedit.php on line 433

x360zone 27th February 2012 18:44

lol

use the search feature takeedit.php and replace it with yours it will help instead of us staff and helpers telling the same things over and over

shasta 27th February 2012 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguika (Post 33409)
Perfect! Run! =)

Now, i have a problem...

Upload a torrent, and to go edit, this error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting ']' in /var/www/virtual/myhost/shd/htdocs/takeedit.php on line 433

search in takeedit.php at line 448 and 449
and it should be like this:

unset ($dict['value']['created by']);
unset ($dict['value']['announce-list']);

and i think you have to edit the takeupload.php too

Marco 11th March 2012 15:46

BBCode combined

Hello guys i wrote in other place too , but i believe it's really here i has to post it:)

I've tried to use an imagine and url combined bbcode on TS.5.6 Nightcrawler version and it didn't work i tried other places who accept bbcode and worked well.

te code what i used it was : [.url=link][img]picture[/img][/link] (that dot is only for good visualisation here) and when i clicking on picture that goes to the host of picture not on my url link.

Thank you for your kindly help

best regards
Marco

rootKID 14th March 2012 10:11

Help dudes...

Hello, my name is rootKID. and needing some little help...

ive been trying to install this tracker... and it all goes fine, untill i come to the part to write up my db name and all other db stuff...

well... the fun part is just that i (HAVE!) wrote it right like 5 to 10 times and still got a error on installing it, it tells me that it cannot take the db...

and im using xampp latest version...

HOST: localhost,
USER: root,
PASS: daniel1,
DB: tsse_2,

is the stuff i use...
any ideas why? :/...

DAKz 14th March 2012 11:28

uhhmmmmm

@ RootKID
First, go to your phpmyadmin and see if it wrote a db
then make sure that the name matches what you got in your config.inc.php
if there is any doubt open your browser and go to localhost, click on status, if its red for the phpmyadmin, etc, then go in there and fix what ever the issue is. You can click security there and it will write you a password to the config.inc.php in xampp.
After that make sure that your ioncube is loaded into the right directory, but really do not think you would have gotten that far if it wasn't. SO that's my best guess without seeing it. Check your db, it wont overwrite an existing db, check your config.inc.php, and make sure its all right in the localhost then give it a shot see it that works.

Bump:@Marco

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 33646)
Hello guys i wrote in other place too , but i believe it's really here i has to post it:)

I've tried to use an imagine and url combined bbcode on TS.5.6 Nightcrawler version and it didn't work i tried other places who accept bbcode and worked well.

te code what i used it was : [.url=link][img]picture[/img][/link] (that dot is only for good visualisation here) and when i clicking on picture that goes to the host of picture not on my url link.

Thank you for your kindly help

best regards
Marco

url means you really got to put an address in there, should be something like http://imagefrog.fart/ww33eerii.png or whatever the full url is for the image you wantt o display. Some image hosting companies will not display in certain countries, I use imageshack a lot and it won't display anything but a damn frog in some countries. SO make sure thats not an issue as well.

Marco 14th March 2012 17:10

Yes daks i put the link , and i put the image link but when i clicking on the image it still goes to the image page and not the url page :)

@rootkid

do you use windows i believe?
try appserv for me is working like charm :)

You have to create first the database in phpmyadmin
and only after insert the sql ;)
good luck , if u still have problems post here or pm i will help you:)

dbname is must be same in phpmyadmin and on install

DAKz 15th March 2012 00:58

its DAKz not daks

Quote:

Yes daks i put the link , and i put the image link but when i clicking on the image it still goes to the image page and not the url page :)

send me a link I am lost now just what the issue is.

System 15th March 2012 09:10

Imdb

imdb does not work :wallbash: a solution?

And I know where I can get a way for youtube:sos:

x360zone 15th March 2012 11:32

lol

use search feature it help alot as mine works fine

wild-bytes.co.uk/details.php?id=22091

example

Dobby2007 15th March 2012 18:41

adding image to username

Is it possible to add image after username, like for example for donors they have star is it possible to add different image for a specific user group?

Thanks in advance :)

Marco 15th March 2012 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKz (Post 33755)
send me a link I am lost now just what the issue is.

http://i.imgur.com/N3PhQ.jpg
and guess what this bbcode is not working even here :)
[xxurl=xxxp://xxxxx.ro/rules.php][xximg]xxxp://i.imgur.com/N3PhQ.jpg[/img][/url]

something like this

you have to edit my post to see about what i am try to talking

DAKz 15th March 2012 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 33769)
http://i.imgur.com/N3PhQ.jpg
and guess what this bbcode is not working even here :)
[xxurl=xxxp://xxxxx.ro/rules.php][xximg]xxxp://i.imgur.com/N3PhQ.jpg[/img][/url]

something like this

you have to edit my post to see about what i am try to talking

try..... having a hard time to make it not show...try your image tags without the url part should be without the x's

Code:

[xIMG]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4750/dakzflameskull.gif[/IMGx]
will give you http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4...flameskull.gif

Marco 16th March 2012 00:21

no no no :)

i wish when somebody click on my pics to NOT go to image placeholder , but
goes to somewhere else, where i wish

http://www.bbcode.org/playground.php

go here and put my code there to see how is work :)

thanks for your help:drink:

DAKz 16th March 2012 00:26

Sorry my english in not good I am a coder....

didn't understand, Sorry, try this without the x's

Code:

[xurl=http://google.com/][img]http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/
images/logo.gif[/img][/urlx]

simply change the address to where ever your image is

Marco 16th March 2012 15:07

yes this is my problem :) and on ts 5.6 instead to go to the google.com when i clicking the image he goes to the
xxxp://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif and show the image instead google main page :)

thx:drink:

DAKz 16th March 2012 15:34

not sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 33782)
yes this is my problem :) and on ts 5.6 instead to go to the google.com when i clicking the image he goes to the
xxxp://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif and show the image instead google main page :)

thx:drink:

I don't know it goes right to the logo for me. Where in 5.6 are you trying to make this happen?

rootKID 18th March 2012 11:57

Help... again -.-...

Okay.. now i got the installer to work... (HURRA!)...

but the only problem is that when im installed the db. and moving on to enter all system information, such as announce link... then the default is localhost... and just that... but im using localhost:8080... should i enter the :8080... orr what?...

and besides that. then i have tried some diffrent stuff, and when i tried to enter the localhost/localhost:8080. then i came up with a error 330 with google chrome.

it told me the page i tried to enter does not exists, orr has been moved...

and that was on the front page... and what about the settings panel?... where do i find this... is it coded into the site?... orr what?... can someone come up with a solution orr the next step to have one... thanks dudes... :).

also... still using xampp... :).
Hoping answers soon. :).