Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

daffy 24th July 2012 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by underx (Post 35945)
thks for this amazing source !
got some problems:
1) when i attempt to create new user i got this error :
The ip 127.0.0.1 is already in use. We only allow one account per ip address.

2) how can i change users class ? i create 2 users but no o ne is sysop :s

1). just add user in admin panel or else it thinks you are cheating.

2). first user to reg should be sysop? if not you must not have added your name to staff config. you need to edit db in phpmyadmin.... edit your user class, then read the readme file, it tells you to add your name before user admin section of site.

underx 25th July 2012 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy (Post 35947)
1). just add user in admin panel or else it thinks you are cheating.

2). first user to reg should be sysop? if not you must not have added your name to staff config. you need to edit db in phpmyadmin.... edit your user class, then read the readme file, it tells you to add your name before user admin section of site.

thks a lot daffy it works now !
just one more thing : how to remove search cloud at the top (in browse.php)

EDIT: [SOLVED] for those who want to remove search cloud comment these lines in browse.php

Quote:

//$HTMLOUT .= "
";
//if ($CURUSER['viewscloud'] === "yes") {
//$HTMLOUT .= "
";
//== print out the tag cloud
//$HTMLOUT .= cloud() . "
//
";
//}

demlasjr 27th July 2012 00:14

Hey guys, everything is going just fine so far with this amazing source, but the problem is that I can't make those APC stats, memcache stats page working. I'm asked for username and password. I'm sysop on the server and should work. I set false for the pin, like this way

PHP Code:

class_check(UC_SYSOPtruefalse); 

And it worked ! But with the pin security added, no way to see the page. How to fix that ?

daffy 27th July 2012 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by demlasjr (Post 35973)
Hey guys, everything is going just fine so far with this amazing source, but the problem is that I can't make those APC stats, memcache stats page working. I'm asked for username and password. I'm sysop on the server and should work. I set false for the pin, like this way

PHP Code:

class_check(UC_SYSOPtruefalse); 

And it worked ! But with the pin security added, no way to see the page. How to fix that ?

user YOUR username and staffpin is in bottom of include/config.php

demlasjr 27th July 2012 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy (Post 35974)
user YOUR username and staffpin is in bottom of include/config.php

God dammit ! I tried that tens of times and didn't worked, I even changed the pin. And now...BAM, it's working :wallbash:

Guess it was the cache...After installing, I got locked 3 times outside without being able to login.

Thanks daffy. I appreciate your fast help.

Bigjoos 27th July 2012 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by underx (Post 35952)
thks a lot daffy it works now !
just one more thing : how to remove search cloud at the top (in browse.php)

EDIT: [SOLVED] for those who want to remove search cloud comment these lines in browse.php

Alternatively you could just go to your usercp and switch off the searchcloud using one of the many optional switches provided, but that would be to easy eh.

@smart-hd.org 30th July 2012 23:17

can ypu provide user & password, shopping around for source for costuming my tracker.

erk 5th September 2012 19:08

error after install and delete install dir... any ideas? :wallbash:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2314/45020301.jpg

Bigjoos 6th September 2012 19:47

A good idea would be to check your apache error log which will tell you exactly what is failing, and i'll say right now its configuration. Make sure you chmod all the correct files, v3 is a 5 min install and run.

wMan 21st October 2012 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 27665)
http://u-232.com
https://u-232.com
http://forum.u-232.com
https://forum.u-232.com

Repo's :

https://github.com/Bigjoos/U-232
https://github.com/Bigjoos/U-232-V1
https://github.com/Bigjoos/U-232-V2
https://github.com/Bigjoos/U-232-V3

Main requirements

Gd2
memcache for V1 and V2
mycrypt
SSL

Recommended

APC

V3 Main requirements

Gd2
memcache
memcached
Mysqli
mycrypt
SSL
Sphinx

What the heck is U-232 ?

It was called Installer09 but we decided to change that.
Well U-232 is a fully modded source code, Its based on Tbdev 09 final so thanks to those guys for the great work on the base code.

It succeeds Codex Installer/Tbdev Installer but this time around its had 15 odd months work done behind the scenes before being released for public usage. The source code is set up well and follows good web standards specifically because the source code is Xhtml valid.

It has a standard version for everyone also V1 which is memcached and V2 is memcached as well with much more development than the previous two. Its simply a free modded source code built for the masses but with a sting in its tail just like its namesake.

The V2 version is efficient and already performing extremely well but its not finished by a long shot, generally you will see that it ticks over @ 0 querys on homepage in between cache expires or events freeing up huge mysql resource, the announce has the user query memcached as well so its going in the correct direction however were continually working on the code and changing or improving stuff. V2 sports modifications that are in no other source code, the memcached routines did not exist either until it was all built.

I will answer most support related questions and install issues on a limited basis. I have my own SVN and forum with every single modification used for this project, and to close i would just like to say a massive thank you goes out to all involved.

You all know who you are and i couldn't have got this far without you all - Sharing is caring.

Set Up Instructions :

First extract pic.rar, javairc.rar, GeoIp.rar for V2 and ensure there not inside an extra folder from being archived then upload the code to your server and chmod - root - avatars - backup - bitbucket - cache and all nested files and folders - dictbreaker - dir_list - uploads - uploadsubs - imdb imdb/cache imdb/images - include - include/settings settings.txt install/extra/config.sample.php install/extra/announce.sample.php - logs - torrents.

Create a new database user and password via phpmyadmin - Point to http://yoursite.com/install/index.php - fill in all the required data - log in - Create a new user on entry named System ensure its userid2 so you dont need to alter the autoshout id in config.php. Add your staff ids to config.php first.

Add your staffnames to config.php to access staffpanel. V1 and V2 Installer is set up for linux if on windows then edit install/functions/database.php - its commented. tcl files are included - include each one one your eggdrop.conf.

Please be aware active support is retained only on the current SVN version which is V3.

Set Up Instructions V3:

First extract pic.rar - javairc.rar and GeoIp.rar and ensure there not inside an extra folder from being archived then upload the code to your server and chmod - cache and all nested files and folders - dir_list - uploads - uploadsubs - imdb imdb/cache imdb/images - include - include/backup - include/settings settings.txt install/config.sample.php install/ann_config.sample.php - logs - torrents.
Create a new database user and password via phpmyadmin - Point to http://yoursite.com/install/index.php - fill in all the required data - log in. As soon as you install do not enter staffpanel until you make the first edit which is cache/staff_settings2.php - replace admin with your username. Create a new user on entry named System ensure its userid2 so you dont need to alter the autoshout function on include/user_functions.php.

in the first release the themes are not very good and over at bigjoos site do not want to put new theme on 7 of them pooly made by them too the u232

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 01:41

I have no idea what you are talking about, if you refer to u-232 then its pretty obvious that the first release is standard, now if you wish to use u-232 then use v3 if you have the skills to do so, you are getting superb development for nothing and i can assure you no other source code has the level of dev put into u-232v3 to date, its secure, its optimized and its written by very smart coders, no money involved, you should be grateful skilled operators do this for joe public free of charge eh, posts like yours may change our good will, be careful with what you say...

wMan 21st October 2012 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36950)
I have no idea what you are talking about, if you refer to u-232 then its pretty obvious that the first release is standard, now if you wish to use u-232 then use v3 if you have the skills to do so, you are getting superb development for nothing and i can assure you no other source code has the level of dev put into u-232v3 to date, its secure, its optimized and its written by very smart coders, no money involved, you should be grateful skilled operators do this for joe public free of charge eh, posts like yours may change our good will, be careful with what you say...

no im not using it till you take away the mcach off it the v3

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 01:48

Aye ok then, run along there's nothing to see here.

wMan 21st October 2012 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36953)
Aye ok then, run along there's nothing to see here.

nps mate you good at what you do but you need to do thing for them who want it and car`nt have it so on And that with out a mcach

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 02:01

Look if you wish to say something spit it out, i cannot make head nor tail of what your problem is, speak up and explain it in a manner i will understand ? V3 is not for the faint hearted, you do require a lot of skill just to operate it, now what are you talking about ??

wMan 21st October 2012 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36956)
Look if you wish to say something spit it out, i cannot make head nor tail of what your problem is, speak up and explain it in a manner i will understand ? V3 is not for the faint hearted, you do require a lot of skill just to operate it, now what are you talking about ??

ok make a v3 without memcache for the peeps out there who wants

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 02:09

Sorry simply not an option, ok lets roll with the n00bs request and revert back 5 years of hard development for the lazy, do you have any idea what you are saying, obviously not, obviously not you that would spend over a feckin year trying to revert back every single script and internal workings in the source, sorry but that is just complete nonsense, get your act together and get a server with memcache running, you will never get me to revert that code back unless you have a major bank balance that will manage to pay my hourly rate of 25 + GBP an hour and then some. If you don't like getting your feet wet stay out the fukin water, its as simple as that.

wMan 21st October 2012 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36961)
Sorry simply not an option, ok lets roll with the n00bs request and revert back 5 years of hard development for the lazy, do you have any idea what you are saying, obviously not, obviously not you that would spend over a feckin year trying to revert back every single script and internal workings in the source, sorry but that is just complete nonsense, get your act together and get a server with memcache running, you will never get me to revert that code back unless you have a major bank balance that will manage to pay my hourly rate of 25 + GBP an hour and then some.

did i call you a n00bs so do not call me it ok

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 02:12

Here drop yer shit now, dont fukin patronize me any further .

wMan 21st October 2012 02:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36964)
Here drop yer shit now, dont fukin patronize me any further .

DO NOT CALL ME A OR ILL DO SAME TO YOU NOOBS YOUR THE fukin patroniz GIT SO DO NOT DO IT TO USERS YOUR NOT THE KING OF SHIT

Bigjoos 21st October 2012 02:21

So your mentally challenged, whats with the caps lock, are you feeling a little angry, see when you talk shite to respected developers, you will be ridiculed, there's an abundance of people like you calling out people like me, now i have nothing to prove, my fingers do the talking with code, I'm not the sad arse that can't install a simple dependency then take it out on the developers, something you clearly don't understand, the whole forum is watching yer show, keep it up dude.

wMan 21st October 2012 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigjoos (Post 36966)
So your mentally challenged, whats with the caps lock, are you feeling a little angry, see when you talk shite to respected developers, you will be ridiculed, there's an abundance of people like you calling out people like me, now i have nothing to prove, my fingers do the talking with code, I'm not the sad arse that can't install a simple dependency then take it out on the developers, something you clearly don't understand, the whole forum is watching yer show, keep it up dude.

im not realy do not give a shit of what you say at all you think your the main man well your not at all so i say what you have said to you

djzoulox 21st October 2012 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 36967)
im not realy do not give a shit of what you say at all you think your the main man well your not at all so i say what you have said to you

i may noy a coder like bigjoss but i know when crap is crap , i know what bigjoss can do and are doing , u sound like a little baby that are crying , Bigjoos is a big helper out there if it wasent for him we, wouldent ever have a better code,
look at ts , template or any thing , you cant really compare thoes source with u-232 the fact is you can always get help if you ask the right way ,

i beg the differ from bigjoss and that morron to cf i think you get my point else you must be a lol troll :drink:

Eatos 22nd October 2012 17:34

Sorry but what username and password should I use to login? :/

daffy 22nd October 2012 18:13

login

Quote:

Point to http://yoursite.com/install/index.php - fill in all the required data - log in. As soon as you install do not enter staffpanel until you make the first edit which is cache/staff_settings2.php - replace admin with your username. Create a new user on entry named System ensure its userid2 so you dont need to alter the autoshout function on include/user_functions.php.

Eatos 22nd October 2012 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy (Post 37003)

There is not such file in cache folder. :sad:

daffy 22nd October 2012 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eatos (Post 37006)
There is not such file in cache folder. :sad:

strange as i have it and see it in my folder, also i see it in the svn repo and in the download here. which version are you trying to install?

djzoulox 23rd October 2012 02:43

chmod

remember to read the readme file if you are unclear on how to install the source,

chmod the correct folders and file like cache filde to 777:drink:

autotron 23rd October 2012 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 36967)

funny thing there bill123 or john or spongebob or universe and what ever you are calling yourself these days....I have pages and pages where you ask a lot of real stupid noob questions....even if he knew 1/4 of what he really does know he would still be a code god to you, put up or shut up.

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eatos (Post 37002)
Sorry but what username and password should I use to login? :/

After you set up and before you login the first time you need edit config.php in V1 and V2 and add what ever you are going to use as username in staff names section, you should see Admin or system already there, In V3 goto cache and find staff_settings2.php and edit there
then signup with that name

wMan 23rd October 2012 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by autotron (Post 37013)
funny thing there bill123 or john or spongebob or universe and what ever you are calling yourself these days....I have pages and pages where you ask a lot of real stupid noob questions....even if he knew 1/4 of what he really does know he would still be a code god to you, put up or shut up.

Bump:

After you set up and before you login the first time you need edit config.php in V1 and V2 and add what ever you are going to use as username in staff names section, you should see Admin or system already there, In V3 goto cache and find staff_settings2.php and edit there
then signup with that name

what the hell you going on about autotron, 1 i do not know you for a start three im not on that forum at all now stop being a girly and go away and stop your shit :sad: and its up to me to say what i like about your crap bigjoose not you if he car`nt stand it fuck him lol as for looking at the basecode on here only yes its crap from what ive seen from the dls from here

josh1512 23rd October 2012 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 37025)
what the hell you going on about autotron, 1 i do not know you for a start three im not on that forum at all now stop being a girly and go away and stop your shit :sad: and its up to me to say what i like about your crap bigjoose not you if he car`nt stand it fuck him lol as for looking at the basecode on here only yes its crap from what ive seen from the dls from here

wow stop whining just because you cant install it if you want some help installing it ask i will do it for you if you want but speaking to people like that isnt going to get you anywhere

djzoulox 24th October 2012 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill123 (Post 37025)

if you say u-232 is crap apparentley , you do not no nothing about torrent source. or how well protected u-232 is security wise etc . just look at any other source, you simpley cant compare any source to u-232 .

if you get a problem, in any source it is your own fault , e.g fail 40 .
unless some one released a crappy version of it, the it is the releaser fault, than again in this case bigjoss , he do never release crap . he knows what he is doing , to be honest i think that there is lot of usefull torrent engines here on bvlist, or any other place on the net , u-232 is a safe way to go , there are plenny of support to get , as i mention in my earley post ask kind and you recive answer . clearley you think that you are above all others .....

i think phpMyBitTorrent is a good source to , but all other are just not useable . after my head .

think to your head dude , where ever there is a problem it can be solved.

Eatos 24th October 2012 15:21

I want to install it in a folder in the htdocs folder (XAMPP), but this image appears:

http://gyazo.com/ebb3fd62a888463cf2a...png?1351084825

How can I change it to C:/xampp/htdocs\tracker, C:/xampp/htdocs\tracker\avatars/ ...etc...??

Thanks!

EDIT: FIXED.

Another question... What do you mean by "Create a new user on entry named System ensure its userid2 so you dont need to alter the autoshout function on include/user_functions.php."??

2ND EDIT: FIXED AGAIN :P

shorto 18th November 2012 02:04

Awesome tracker, just installed it. Was kind of skeptical at first since the last "modded" tbdev I had was torrentstrike and yeah it drove me crazy, so I actually restarted the tracker with your script, still getting the full know how on it but atm it seems to work without a problem, so thank you again! Do you perhaps know if a simple mysql table input will accept the users from torrentstrike? Kind of have over 3k users and a total restart will take time I guess so this would help me out a great deal.

BTW might I ask the "blue" theme you got on your site, is it public? Kinda like it and would just mod it in my own way if possible, the original theme is kind of to dark for my tracker :).

Tones 18th November 2012 11:36

u232

You get help faster in U-232 forum!!

Viny 4th April 2013 14:38

how do I change the installation directory in u232?
example: www.myurl.com/u232/install

my u232 is /home/XXXXX/public_html/u232/

[ Directory check ]
/home/clube532/public_html/dir_list/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/imdb/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/cache/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/torrents/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/uploads/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/include/backup/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/logs/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/install/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/install/extra/ X

/home/clube532/public_html/include/ X

daffy 4th April 2013 22:20

if your running on home pc. then install manually

DooM 27th November 2013 21:42

Project u-232 accepts external torrents?

KrackerMan 28th November 2013 00:22

No you can't use external torrents on u232 but I am sure it is not impossible to mod it to allow external torrents

DooM 28th November 2013 11:18

Ok, thanks for your answer. Maybe the next version of Project-U232 will allow that. I'm not a very good PHP coder and I can't do it by myself.