Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent 3.0) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6511)

x360zone 9th July 2013 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrinitY-RG (Post 41483)
ILL NOT PAY ANY MONEY for paid script as i can make my own scripts:drink: ,

And this comes from a block who says he dose not charge for code and scripts joe

go on then fire away with your script?
and what you have to think is not everyone is as intelligent as yourself most folks i know cant even install a tracker let alone add a theme or a plugin.
each to there own.
and as joe states your paying for the bundled support not the script
if you dont want to keep paying then dont you still have the script just no premium support or any future upgrades for it.
its not encoded its not got a license needed to run its very changable.
so i dont see a problem

firefly007 9th July 2013 22:07

Quote:

go on then fire away with your script?
and what you have to think is not everyone is as intelligent as yourself most folks i know cant even install a tracker let alone add a theme or a plugin.
each to there own.
and as joe states your paying for the bundled support not the script
if you dont want to keep paying then dont you still have the script just no premium support or any future upgrades for it.
its not encoded its not got a license needed to run its very changable.
so i dont see a problem

++

Well said.

Ive had the lucky opportunity like your self x360 to browse the site as admin and I'm well impressed.

AutoSnipe 10th July 2013 11:16

1 Attachment(s)
just for a quick sneek at what my one looks like at the moment, and it is almost completely functionable as it sits at the moment..
just gonna be rounding the tables soon and small stuff like that

Joe 10th July 2013 13:12

What happen to open source?? and having fun at what we do. !!!

wMan 10th July 2013 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutoSnipe (Post 41499)
just for a quick sneek at what my one looks like at the moment, and it is almost completely functionable as it sits at the moment..
just gonna be rounding the tables soon and small stuff like that

this theme took from torrenttrader lol give credit to him who made it on torrenttrader

Bump: http://www.gravatar.com/avatar.php?g...ze=80&rating=x Joe i agree

AutoSnipe 10th July 2013 14:45

i know and i have, have given credit where credit is due on everything i use, even host, os, etc

but on the same note aren't we all pirates in some way :P
just joking.. i haven't activated my windows 8 yet :P

joeroberts 10th July 2013 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrinitY-RG (Post 41506)
this theme took from torrenttrader lol give credit to him who made it on torrenttrader

We can start off with if he is using BT.Manager 3.0 then the theme can only be based of TT .
TT themes a function based so it is only a few pages
BT.Manager is template based so there are close to 25-40 pages depending on the writer/coder so say it is a TT theme is not 100% true.

As for open source I don't care any more.
If you don't like the way I'm doing it then don't post here or worry about the
Code.
(Move on there is nothing to see here)

gamespit 10th July 2013 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrinitY-RG (Post 41506)

Bump: http://www.gravatar.com/avatar.php?g...ze=80&rating=x Joe i agree

strange how you complain at this guy for using a nikkbu theme and not giving credit where credit is due.

Clearly looking at your tracker your using TorrentTrader with NB-Black theme and it states powered by TrinitY-RG.CoM v3 Theme By: iRoNMaN

Maybe you should be having a go at yourself before you start having a go at others :suicide:

AutoSnipe 10th July 2013 16:16

and at that, i have got credits to nikkbu as well on my page.. if he was to look..

firefly007 10th July 2013 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 41515)
We can start off with if he is using BT.Manager 3.0 then the theme can only be based of TT .
TT themes a function based so it is only a few pages
BT.Manager is template based so there are close to 25-40 pages depending on the writer/coder so say it is a TT theme is not 100% true.

As for open source I don't care any more.
If you don't like the way I'm doing it then don't post here or worry about the
Code.
(Move on there is nothing to see here)

++

Well Said Joe..... I have to hop on about the error thing or be it the lack of errors on BT.Manager CMS, something that sources like TSSE and most other source's are full of,this is an important factor to take into consideration as it effects the sites performance over all.
TS is or started off as a very badly coded paid script. It might be a possibility that its been improved on, although I've used it in the past, I will probably never use it again.
Joe.R and others have put a lot of work into B.TManager and he asks for a small payment, which is small amount considering the time and effort put in to make it a fully modded streamline ready to go site.

x360zone 10th July 2013 17:44

hi

simple options if you want OPENSOURCE
joe has his his OPENSOURCE he has shared for a good while

to many wanna be no it alls if your not happy with something you dont get it , if i went to the supermarket and saw
item beefsteak : priced at £1.00
item beefsteak : priced a £0.10p

both items are the same would you buy the reduced item?>
i bet over 70% would rather go premium

and as ive been here for a while i understand most folks on here
key word is "FREE"
{others do the work you reap the rewards}
i bet if it was not for people like joeroberts,bigjoos, there would be fuck all to use and no updated source codes
oh thats right lets keep using the nulled ts 5.6 lol:fire:
tbdev 08

Joe 11th July 2013 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 41523)
++

Well Said Joe..... I have to hop on about the error thing or be it the lack of errors on BT.Manager CMS, something that sources like TSSE and most other source's are full of,this is an important factor to take into consideration as it effects the sites performance over all.
TS is or started off as a very badly coded paid script. It might be a possibility that its been improved on, although I've used it in the past, I will probably never use it again.
Joe.R and others have put a lot of work into B.TManager and he asks for a small payment, which is small amount considering the time and effort put in to make it a fully modded streamline ready to go site.

I understand why the cost but a bittorrent code .. NA if he want paid for his time there are many other things he can do for funds.. CMS are very useful tools and he can make a nice php driven cart.. WE are all pirates her and I will and never paid for source .. May he should look at it this way.. release the code and ask for custom mods for a small cost.. That would be a bit better then asking for funds for support..and ECT..

u-232is a well mod source code full of many tools and it open source and FREE. there are custom mods witch I have and I would offer for small cost .. There are a few designs for free and I offer as many other CUSTOM bits for cost..

Is all I am say.. Joe.R did a great job on it as I seen it and look over the demo site..

firefly007 11th July 2013 18:44

The little that you (the person) pays for the source is little to nothing, I'm all for open source although it pays off spending a little bit of money and in my humble opinion it's well worth it.

You see, even the better open source projects require some knowledge to improve on it, this source is quite complete. There for its like buying a kit table set, compared to a complete table and Ive had the opportunity to look at the backend (admin panel) and its packed full of options more then in most open source projects.

l3on 11th July 2013 21:25

Themes

im willing to make a few free themes for this script but im not willing to pay for the script iv just taken down my one torrent site as i want a better script then my last one

so if i can orbit a copy of the script i will make some themes deal ?

x360zone 11th July 2013 22:58

hi

we are currently looking for designers please contact joeroberts with what u can or cant do:drink:

joeroberts 11th August 2013 02:54

Images on first post updated for the new default theme :friend:

ant 12th August 2013 18:25

many hugs and not in a gay way

great stuff with the code joe and thank you very much for setting it up for me its nice and fast and clean looking forward to future advancement on the code

joeroberts 13th August 2013 15:19

1 Attachment(s)
we have added a new theme for download

DJSiPrice 17th October 2013 09:20

download

wheres the download link ?

AutoSnipe 17th October 2013 09:41

Purchase & Download @ http://www.btmanager.com/aff.php?aff=004

TOTTIC 28th October 2013 22:53

copy for my test server

:clown::clown::clown::clown:

joeroberts 28th October 2013 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOTTIC (Post 43175)
copy for my test server

You can get it from here
http://www.btmanager.com/cart.php

PyhaJumal 21st February 2014 15:31

BTmanager is crap. It must provide FREE. Only bugs and
something does not work properly.

TT is best free source much better than (btmanager:suicide: )

BitFarmer 21st February 2014 16:01

What bugs ?

x360zone 21st February 2014 16:55

lol

one of them who wants everything for free just a note it is free supports paid for but the only way to get the script is to get a month then complain away

just a note this is how clever you are anyways

"http://www.bvlist.com/template-shares/9338-possible-convert-tt-ts.html"

trying to get away from tt are we lol

BitFarmer 4th March 2014 17:00

i was just going to start to compile my new template for BT.Manager and got stuck right a way
WTF is up with this :wallbash:
i want to know what part of this nonsense is needed for system and what is added for design
and why there is soooo much jquery in default template ?

Code:

joeroberts 5th March 2014 02:30

only part really needed is
Code: