Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Torrent Strike (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Torrentstrike Fullymodded v1.0 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=117)

wMan 26th August 2010 19:27

invite

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBig (Post 24178)
Hey guys I have a problem, everything installed smoothly, torrents work, everything works great, except when I try to add invites, after I add an invite to a specific user nothing happens, or give an invite to all nothing happens. Am I missing something here, maybe I have something configured wrong?

Thanks for any advice :ok:

you have to add the mod for this invite block so on as it not work till you do and a few mote things to and make sure its set in the email side of it too :muscle:

TheBig 29th August 2010 06:35

Can you point me in the right direction?
I thought it already came with the invite mod installed :wallbash:

wMan 29th August 2010 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBig (Post 24212)
Can you point me in the right direction?
I thought it already came with the invite mod installed :wallbash:

www.torrentstrike.co.uk

TheBig 9th September 2010 01:15

Found one, thanks guys. :ok:

One more question..
Quote:

18 BBcode added to news, upload etc..
Am I supposed to activate it somehow or just install another bbcode mod?:nosepick:

Ingvar 10th September 2010 00:33

How do i change the SQL info ? no config, no settings or nothing so i cant... i try in admincp.php but it gives me the error it cant connect to SQL cause the user/pass is wrong (duh, havent been able to configure it)

Please help me out here.

Timisoreanul 10th September 2010 00:47

Code:

Folder to create:

- a bitbucket folder
 - a torrents folder

Files to create:

- include/config.php
 - phpBB2/config.php

Files or folder to chmod:

- chmod 777 your bitbucket folder
  - chmod 777 your torrents folder
  - chmod 666 phpBB2/config.php
  - chmod 666 include/config.php

,then go to admincp.php , enter all the needed info there, keep the 'Activate PhpBB Forum' box unchecked for now click the submit button.. then press next button then the SQL will install in to your database., make a account ( the first account registred is the SYSOP. good luck

Ingvar 10th September 2010 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timisoreanul (Post 24447)
Code:

Folder to create:

- a bitbucket folder
 - a torrents folder

Files to create:

- include/config.php
 - phpBB2/config.php

Files or folder to chmod:

- chmod 777 your bitbucket folder
  - chmod 777 your torrents folder
  - chmod 666 phpBB2/config.php
  - chmod 666 include/config.php

,then go to admincp.php , enter all the needed info there, keep the 'Activate PhpBB Forum' box unchecked for now click the submit button.. then press next button then the SQL will install in to your database., make a account ( the first account registred is the SYSOP. good luck

Thanks, but there is no config file in the fullymodded version, so what then ? :(

Timisoreanul 10th September 2010 01:00

You have to make the config.php,, just open the notepad ,click File>Save as , at filename put config.php , at save type select All files then click save, now you have a config.php.Put the config file in folder include end phpbb2 .
Also the config file must be empty afther instaling the tracker will be with some data :bubble:. Please read the ReadMe.txt for necesary chmod in the source rar.

Ingvar 10th September 2010 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timisoreanul (Post 24449)
You have to make the config.php,, just open the notepad ,click File>Save as , at filename put config.php , at save type select All files then click save, now you have a config.php.Put the config file in folder include end phpbb2 .
Also the config file must be empty afther instaling the tracker will be with some data :bubble:. Please read the ReadMe.txt for necesary chmod in the source rar.

oh how silly i can be sometimes, thanks so much :)

SmoT 19th October 2010 23:35

Userdetails.php

Hello! I'm using TorrentStrike source and I like it, but I have one Problem With userdetails.php! When i take a user to edit his profile or exsample, i put user tu moderator, when I click Submit, then he nick will automatically deleted, why that?