Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   OpenTracker (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   OpenTracker - a new tracker source! (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=8077)

lafouine022 29th June 2012 23:32

Sql injection in mailbox/view and torrent/details and edit/torrent and rss/

otherwise I like :ok:

kizze 30th June 2012 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by lafouine022 (Post 35531)
Sql injection in mailbox/view and torrent/details and edit/torrent and rss/

otherwise I like :ok:

Thank you for the report, they have been fixed apon the next bugfix update!

This is why we just have released a alpha release!

KizzE

blaz 30th June 2012 07:10

re

if its open tracker then why signup needed as open tracker is open for visitors to browse torrents or downloade etc.. so is it has an option like Xbtit to open or close for visitors?

Wuild 4th July 2012 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaz (Post 35534)
if its open tracker then why signup needed as open tracker is open for visitors to browse torrents or downloade etc.. so is it has an option like Xbtit to open or close for visitors?

We do not host a tracker website, we build the system.

Joe 4th July 2012 03:10

So is this a wordpress bases tracker as it seems a bit built off wordpress engine? Just asking Second are you guys going fully TPl ?I see loads of HTML threw out the whole php files .. I see the theme is a basic layout.

Keep up the good work

Wuild 4th July 2012 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35603)
So is this a wordpress bases tracker as it seems a bit built off wordpress engine? Just asking Second are you guys going fully TPl ?I see loads of HTML threw out the whole php files .. I see the theme is a basic layout.

Keep up the good work

Wordpress... what in insult =)
No ive buildt the framework ect my self its not based on anything.
The idea is to go fully TPL to make it more moddable.

bunika 5th July 2012 11:19

i like it :ok:, btw why you haven't used mysqli or PDO?

Wuild 5th July 2012 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunika (Post 35633)
i like it :ok:, btw why you haven't used mysqli or PDO?

Because im more familiar with original mysql, but i'm guessing that it can't be too hard to modify the library/DB.php

ibanez 5th July 2012 21:16

i like so mutch your script, and i will release a theme and french translation as soon as possible, but i wonder why you dont giv the sysop an option to have an open tracker :clown: for the crawler and non logedin users.

thank yous for your hard work. if you need help of a pro designer or a beta tester :welcome:

Optix 7th July 2012 09:58

You'll have to change the name of your project, because it's already taken. OpenTrackers is used to check open/closed registrations of private trackers.

LeeHowarth 8th July 2012 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuild (Post 35634)
Because im more familiar with original mysql, but i'm guessing that it can't be too hard to modify the library/DB.php

You are aware mysql will be depreciated soon?

kizze 14th July 2012 19:49

We are now looking for people who would like to help us make the translation.
Right now we are looking for the following Country

* German
* Danish
* Finnish
* Norway "DONE"

So if you want to help, please tell us :)

w00p 14th July 2012 20:44

I have done a norwegian translation, check opentracker forum :)

kizze 17th July 2012 02:22

We now leave the alpha part and go over to the Beta!

Some things that we've fixed to the first version of the beta are:

*Invites
*Poll
*Support ticket
*Added Categories in admin
*Added invite system
*Added widgets to the sidebar
*Moved download.php to the torrent application, urls will be /torrent/download/
*Moved rss.php to /rss/feed,
*Rewrite rss feed to be more clean in the code.
*Enabled guest pass to download and rss.
*Apps javascript now got a global variable PATH_APP that will link to the *current application
*Moved applications and widgets to CMS folder, check rootSettings.php
*Changed main template.php to add the correct path to custom javscript.
*Added admin setting to set start page.
*Fixed a bug in freeleech
*Created a new setup

Optix 17th July 2012 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizze (Post 35786)
We are now looking for people who would like to help us make the translation.
Right now we are looking for the following Country

* German
* Danish
* Finnish
* Norway "DONE"

So if you want to help, please tell us :)

Are you aware of the work you're asking to ?

A translation has to be done only at the end of an RC release, not before.
Otherwise, you'll have to change every lang files each time you're modify the source (adding a feature for instance).

Wuild 17th July 2012 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optix (Post 35827)
Are you aware of the work you're asking to ?

A translation has to be done only at the end of an RC release, not before.
Otherwise, you'll have to change every lang files each time you're modify the source (adding a feature for instance).

I see someone that hasnt been using openTracker :)
openTracker isnt using lang files and modifing a translation isnt that hard in openTracker, you edit it in realtime inside the admin panel.

LeeHowarth 17th July 2012 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuild (Post 35829)
I see someone that hasnt been using openTracker :)
openTracker isnt using lang files and modifing a translation isnt that hard in openTracker, you edit it in realtime inside the admin panel.

I see someone hasnt been using ZenTracker :) ZenTracker follows web standards!
OpenTracker? let me guess you saw OpenCart and thought wow i could be famous?

"you edit it in realtime inside the admin panel."
Well i would say delete is a form of editing in the sense of editing of its original state so no im not buying into your style fam.

Yupy 17th July 2012 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by djhowarth (Post 35838)
I see someone hasnt been using ZenTracker :) ZenTracker follows web standards!
OpenTracker? let me guess you saw OpenCart and thought wow i could be famous?

"you edit it in realtime inside the admin panel."
Well i would say delete is a form of editing in the sense of editing of its original state so no im not buying into your style fam.

ZenTracker sucks also Torrent Trader my opinion no offense... don't ask me why
:nope:

Wuild 18th July 2012 04:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by yupy (Post 35847)
ZenTracker sucks also Torrent Trader my opinion no offense... don't ask me why
:nope:

None taken =) we all got a different view on things =)

LeeHowarth 18th July 2012 06:02

I openly admit that TorrentTrader's not the best, but i cannot be held fully responsible as i didn't create it, i did v2.08 which was to show users that the project is still alive and on a balance when v3's out you won't stand a chance, i have created several API's which other sourcecodes dont have one of them is the IMDB Api which c'mon is alot better then downloading something from sourceforge.net prff

But i do say this, from all the sourcecode where is the Number 1 Themer? and if you say nikkbu's crap your head must need testing.

Optix 20th July 2012 07:29

Hey, we are not here to talk about my CMS ZenTracker. My approach is totally different (webapp-like) and web-techs are used in a complete other way. So it souldn't to be considered has a real competitor of yours.

But "OpenTracker" is using the traditional website approach, you'll have to find a place between TT, PhpMyBT, U-232, etc and we're helping since the beginning to improve it ;)

Joe 23rd July 2012 02:27

What the hell it seems a mess as unable to do any install from your beta site missing folders an crap .. Really want other to help you beta test this shit .. Get your crap together before you release this shit at lease when other do it all some what works .. include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php"); <<< missing This file is not even in there ... FFS so how do you all thing one will do with out all it peaces
"Configs" => PATH_CONFIGS,
"Avatars" => PATH_AVATARS, << missing
"Torrents" => PATH_TORRENTS,
"Imdb Posters" => PATH_IMAGES . "/imdb/", <<< Missing

finish you setup folder an make sure all your folders there So we can help you debug it ..

This is your install guide an it whacked

http://i49.tinypic.com/123tqx1.png

Bump: OMG making some progress here

openTracker Installation

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/html/setup/index.php on line 43
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

FFS not even got to add my SQL DB info yet FFS really guys you need some real help on this as you putting up stuff that others need to finish your coding if you need help ask not say we good to go .. you site is junk no real support who the hell is the support over there please do tell no live or local help .. This error should not come from fresh server install .

Here

Code:

case 'step1':
                $html .= "
MySQL check
";
                include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php");
                if (isset($config['mysql'])) {
                    $conn = mysql_connect($config['mysql']['hostname'], $config['mysql']['username'], $config['mysql']['password']) or die(mysql_error());
                    if ($conn) {
                        $s = mysql_select_db($config['mysql']['database']) or die(mysql_error());
                        if ($s) {
                            $html .= "Mysql connection successfully made.";
                            $html .= "
";
                        }
                    }
                }
                break;

So as it shows in post how to install it an you see its not given me the section to add my DB shit so get your shit together again ..

Wuild 23rd July 2012 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35913)
What the hell it seems a mess as unable to do any install from your beta site missing folders an crap .. Really want other to help you beta test this shit .. Get your crap together before you release this shit at lease when other do it all some what works .. include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php"); <<< missing This file is not even in there ... FFS so how do you all thing one will do with out all it peaces
"Configs" => PATH_CONFIGS,
"Avatars" => PATH_AVATARS, << missing
"Torrents" => PATH_TORRENTS,
"Imdb Posters" => PATH_IMAGES . "/imdb/", <<< Missing

finish you setup folder an make sure all your folders there So we can help you debug it ..

This is your install guide an it whacked

So as it shows in post how to install it an you see its not given me the section to add my DB shit so get your shit together again ..

Dude... you are using an old release...
Get your shit together before shouting in here that we're doing mistakes...

Joe 23rd July 2012 12:52

Dude I have all your release an there all the same an yes its like wordpress FFS an like those new shopping cart software FFS ... hmmm you use php an html on the same page omg this will not go anywhere as its your installer setup so GET it together or close it down ! Its going in the shitter real fast

Cypher 23rd July 2012 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35921)
Dude I have all your release an there all the same an yes its like wordpress FFS an like those new shopping cart software FFS ... hmmm you use php an html on the same page omg this will not go anywhere as its your installer setup so GET it together or close it down ! Its going in the shitter real fast

I use OT and have never had any problems to install it, is no easier system to install than OT.
Come on and get some properties and get out of googel translate if you do not understand clean English ...
Do not open your mouth again, please.

Gurkbit 23rd July 2012 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35921)

Been testing playing whit all releases so far and never ever had any troubles installing it...
missing folders seems to be a common thing..quiet easy to create them thou :coffee:

Joe 24th July 2012 05:00

HA HA I can say what the heck I want as this OT is just a bit of junk in my eyes an I am aloud to state WHAT I FEEL ABOUT IT !!! you dont like it piss off as its a base code an missing shit all over it .. I ran TBDev U-232 TS an gazzel never had trouble with anything I write snippets for all those source codes FFS an many other shit too ... GET a life pepe ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cypher (Post 35927)
I use OT and have never had any problems to install it, is no easier system to install than OT.
Come on and get some properties and get out of googel translate if you do not understand clean English ...
Do not open your mouth again, please.

firefly007 24th July 2012 06:25

Hey!! You guys should charm down and stop trolling this thread its all a little childish.

There is nothing wrong with this release, so grow up and use your energy to focus on your own work :wallbash::suicide:

Wuild 24th July 2012 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35939)
Hey!! You guys should charm down and stop trolling this thread its all a little childish.

There is nothing wrong with this release, so grow up and use your energy to focus on your own work :wallbash::suicide:

Thanks firefly =)

LeeHowarth 26th July 2012 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35939)

If you would prefer it we could talk about your website and the invalid html markup or would that touch a nerve.

firefly007 27th July 2012 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by djhowarth (Post 35972)
If you would prefer it we could talk about your website and the invalid html markup or would that touch a nerve.

Grow up!

Joe 28th July 2012 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35985)
Grow up!

OMG your feelers get hurt lol I think the truth got you on your knees crying :lol:
So maybe you need to find a better hobby because you must suck not sure tho just stating ...

LeeHowarth 28th July 2012 04:03

@firefly007

Don't fucking involve your self in something that doesn't concern you, your site is shit, i wouldn't dream of having a look at the php in the scripts because i can see in my mind how bad your site will be! :lol:

Clearly no standards are set on your site, your one of those guys who assumes if it works why change it even thought the way your doing it is wrong in the first place, if you can't take criticism again don't get involved!

You may think im acting childish, but see it from my point of view when someone introduces a sourcecode which is no better then what currently exists what does the guy want from me to shake his hand?

Id rather choke on my own vomit!

Vamos

Joe 28th July 2012 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by djhowarth (Post 35992)
@firefly007

Don't fucking involve your self in something that doesn't concern you, your site is shit, i wouldn't dream of having a look at the php in the scripts because i can see in my mind how bad your site will be! :lol:

Clearly no standards are set on your site, your one of those guys who assumes if it works why change it even thought the way your doing it is wrong in the first place, if you can't take criticism again don't get involved!

You may think im acting childish, but see it from my point of view when someone introduces a sourcecode which is no better then what currently exists what does the guy want from me to shake his hand?

Id rather choke on my own vomit!

Vamos

Dude Well said I would buy you a beer pint or even the fuckin bar ! ! !:drink:

firefly007 28th July 2012 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35989)
OMG your feelers get hurt lol I think the truth got you on your knees crying :lol: So maybe you need to find a better hobby because you must suck not sure tho just stating ...:ok:

I'm quite happy on what Ive done and so are many others.
A little weak I must say LMFAO, you can attack me as much as you want I really dont care all its really doing is showing everyone what a twat you are LMFAO:lol: This source is here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it m8:sun:

Quote:

Don't fucking involve your self in something that doesn't concern you, your site is shit,
Dude there nothing wrong with the source and as far as I can gather there is no copy right on the source code just like TBDEV which has sprouted many releases eg. TT :lol: What ever your beef with them is I don't really think anyone cares to be very honest.

This is the last post @ this thread regarding this subject...

Thanks for you time and effort guys @ OpenTracker:drink:me and a lot of others appreciate your work.

w00p 28th July 2012 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35996)
Thanks for you time and effort guys @ OpenTracker:drink:me and a lot of others appreciate your work.

:ok:

GuldlocK 15th August 2012 14:33

keep the god work :ok:

lulz0r 20th September 2012 14:34

Opentracker already exists...
http://erdgeist.org/arts/software/opentracker/

phazer 8th December 2012 23:16

is openTracker source safe to use??

EMPEREUR1 9th January 2013 00:54

the project dead?

the project dead?

Bump: hello project for this version because I do not see any for a Evolutio